Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have to discount tickets that means your product is trash, which it was and still is at times

so

he's embarrassing himself

i feel like making a twitter just to respond to the chump with ^

He is an idiot! Our stadium stays pretty full and we are and have been way better than Giants for years. When is the last time giants made post season when Eli was there?

He made a lot of money here and had one really good year here and couple of ok years.

Glad he likes NYG they were the only team in the league willing to pay you and Adorree all that money for 0

BTW NFL teams really fear Met-Life stadium playing against the Giants or the Jets. Nobody wants to play there great Home Field advantage.

He forgot to mention that fans in Tennessee are also salty as hell

As another poster pointed out, there are frequent posts on this board griping about opposing teams fans almost outnumbering Titans fans at home games, so he’s clearly not wrong.

I'm surprised Titans fans are this triggered over a former player saying what is obvious to anybody who actually goes to games.

Our stadium is usually full of empty seats (especially in the upper levels) and overrun with opposing fans. The current atmosphere is incomparable to the McNair/George days of the early 2000s no matter how many excuses you make.

I blame the Titans FO for selling directly to opposing fans

interesting change of policy on season ticket holders. They sold extra playoff tix at flat rates to season tix holders with the requisite that your sales option for all your remaining tix was locked. You could only "transfer" them.

Another great point I heard on 104.5 this AM, Nashville and Las Vegas both are cities that people like traveling too. So they come here to watch a game and vacation and do tourism thing. Which speaks highly of Nashville

Another great point I heard on 104.5 this AM, Nashville and Las Vegas both are cities that people like traveling too. So they come here to watch a game and vacation and do tourism thing. Which speaks highly of Nashville
Very true, and if the hometown fans aren't buying tickets the FO should sell them to whoever...unless locals aren't getting a chance?

Very true, and if the hometown fans aren't buying tickets the FO should sell them to whoever...unless locals aren't getting a chance?
locals get zero preference... and Titan FO has before and IMO will again sell blocks knowingly to opposing fan bases

The fact they have blocks is a testament to how bad the Titan FO is...

Instead of pricing the tickets to the market they price the tickets to the NFL .... I recall complaining to my ticket rep about an almost 20% price increase once and they said something like 'equivalent ticket in baltimore costs 13% more than Titans" ... I was like I could NOT care less what they pay in murdermore!

bottom line Titan FO are lazy and hate Titan fans = FACT

Nashville is a destination city. Pretty obvious reason for opposing fans to make a trip. FO is going to sell tickets to anyone with a credit card. I can't blame them for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back