Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Nashville is a destination city. Pretty obvious reason for opposing fans to make a trip. FO is going to sell tickets to anyone with a credit card. I can't blame them for that.

True- but don’t complain about your local fan base, especially when the franchise hasn’t won the Lombardi

**** him. Him playing the role of a piece of burnt toast cost us the AFC Championship Game two years ago. **** him.
He also had some good moments too..INT of Brady to seal that game and end Bradys NE career in a bad note...classic, I personally loved that!

if it wasn't for his 10 mil salary demand I think we would have been happy to have him as a Titan and his leadership.

EDIT:

Logan Ryan
@RealLoganRyan

·
23h

Meant NO disrespect to Titans fans. We won a lot of games and saved a lot of animals together. You guys have always been great to me.
@RARF_official
was born in TN. Nothing but love for yall

Good luck in the playoffs I’ll be at home watching

Last edited by a moderator:
He's saying exactly what everyone that goes to games says. Lol.

You also have to think that Nashville is a rapidly growing area... People are coming and going and most people stick to rooting for their original/home team. The Tennessee Titans are also a "young" franchise by NFL standards. Older people were already fans of other teams before the Titans even existed etc. Plus, the Titans had a lot of down/mediocre years.

locals get zero preference... and Titan FO has before and IMO will again sell blocks knowingly to opposing fan bases

The fact they have blocks is a testament to how bad the Titan FO is...

Instead of pricing the tickets to the market they price the tickets to the NFL .... I recall complaining to my ticket rep about an almost 20% price increase once and they said something like 'equivalent ticket in baltimore costs 13% more than Titans" ... I was like I could NOT care less what they pay in murdermore!

bottom line Titan FO are lazy and hate Titan fans = FACT

Haha can you imagine the poor kid straight out of college having to be GoT's PSL customer service rep? Back in the day my dad had this PSL rep named Brock Hurtle he loved to mess with. He would send an angry email in all caps and say things like CALL ME IMMEDIATELY! well after business hours. The number Mr. Hurtle had on file for him was a Wal Mart burner phone that he turned on once every 3 months or so to listen to Brocks voicemails and laugh his ass off.

I'm surprised Titans fans are this triggered over a former player saying what is obvious to anybody who actually goes to games.

Our stadium is usually full of empty seats (especially in the upper levels) and overrun with opposing fans. The current atmosphere is incomparable to the McNair/George days of the early 2000s no matter how many excuses you make.
Winner!
Everything you said is spot on. AFC South on the line and with rain…..upper deck might have been a little over half full….if that.
There are tickets for sale available to anyone and “locals” don’t buy them.
Also, I love how players are “trash” etc once they leave. They could have had a stellar career here but once they are gone people pick out one game or one play to define their career. These are a couple of things that define a large section of the Titan “fan base”.

GTFO with that. I got to go to my first Titans game this year after going to the Music City Bowl and the atmospheres were very similar. Sure we saw some empty seats up top but the weather almost all afternoon was terrible. Plus if I’m not mistaken, I read the official attendance was like 69,100, just sort of the capacity. For a small market team that’s dealt with over a decade in our teams history of being mediocre at best, I’d say we have a great fan base

GTFO with that. I got to go to my first Titans game this year after going to the Music City Bowl and the atmospheres were very similar. Sure we saw some empty seats up top but the weather almost all afternoon was terrible. Plus if I’m not mistaken, I read the official attendance was like 69,100, just sort of the capacity. For a small market team that’s dealt with over a decade in our teams history of being mediocre at best, I’d say we have a great fan base
I’m not saying there is not a good fan base. There are great fans here. Having a good fan base does not always equate to ticket sales. What I’m saying is that people need to calm down a little when a statement is made that has some truth to it.

They can announce attendance all they want. It doesn’t matter. That is the number of tickets sold, not butts in the seats. The first year or so of “rebuilding”….there was still a waiting list for PSLs. I sat in a 3/4 full stadium several games where they announced attendance as another consecutive sell out (because of the full PSL sales)….3/4 full at best.

Glad you got to go to your first game. I hope you get to go to many more. This is my 20th year as a season ticket holder. I have a little bit more experience and reference here so calm down with the GTFO.

True- but don’t complain about your local fan base, especially when the franchise hasn’t won the Lombardi

Bills and Browns both have excellent fan bases despite no Super Bowls.

There’s only one winner each year. That can’t be the only criteria for fans to show up.

Btw, I 100% agree with what posters have said about the titans lack of care for who buys the tickets, and lack of appreciation for PSL’s. But there has to be responsibility both ways. I’ve been to games where home fans leave early when we are winning…

This year has been noticeably louder than years past (at least on TV). If Titans get the 1 seed we will have an opportunity to show everyone how good of a fan base we really are. Make Nissan a tough place to play.

Bills and Browns both have excellent fan bases despite no Super Bowls.

There’s only one winner each year. That can’t be the only criteria for fans to show up.

Btw, I 100% agree with what posters have said about the titans lack of care for who buys the tickets, and lack of appreciation for PSL’s. But there has to be responsibility both ways. I’ve been to games where home fans leave early when we are winning…

This year has been noticeably louder than years past (at least on TV). If Titans get the 1 seed we will have an opportunity to show everyone how good of a fan base we really are. Make Nissan a tough place to play.
I’ve been a season ticket holder since they came to nashville. It is louder now than 10 years ago. But still not close to the franchises first 5 years here. The tailgating experience was off the chart. Then after the Super Bowl core we’re released the buzz dropped way off. Other than the 09 run that ended in 1st round exit, fans didn’t have much. And the organization let the game day experience go stale. I’ve been to a fair number of other venues. And I’m a big Preds season ticket holder as well. tgere are a few things, including the ticket management as you mentioned that help foster loyalty and allegiance. Titans just never embraced those moves and let the product die on the vine. I think it’s better than the past few years but I could list several ways the titans could definitely enhance their services that would result in fan loyalty equal to Browns, Bills etc.

I’ve been a season ticket holder since they came to nashville. It is louder now than 10 years ago. But still not close to the franchises first 5 years here. The tailgating experience was off the chart. Then after the Super Bowl core we’re released the buzz dropped way off. Other than the 09 run that ended in 1st round exit, fans didn’t have much. And the organization let the game day experience go stale. I’ve been to a fair number of other venues. And I’m a big Preds season ticket holder as well. tgere are a few things, including the ticket management as you mentioned that help foster loyalty and allegiance. Titans just never embraced those moves and let the product die on the vine. I think it’s better than the past few years but I could list several ways the titans could definitely enhance their services that would result in fan loyalty equal to Browns, Bills etc.

Well hopefully now that we are experiencing more success on the field they will start to care about those things more.

I think Vrabel and JRob care about it so maybe that’ll help make a difference too.

I’m not saying there is not a good fan base. There are great fans here. Having a good fan base does not always equate to ticket sales. What I’m saying is that people need to calm down a little when a statement is made that has some truth to it.

They can announce attendance all they want. It doesn’t matter. That is the number of tickets sold, not butts in the seats. The first year or so of “rebuilding”….there was still a waiting list for PSLs. I sat in a 3/4 full stadium several games where they announced attendance as another consecutive sell out (because of the full PSL sales)….3/4 full at best.

Glad you got to go to your first game. I hope you get to go to many more. This is my 20th year as a season ticket holder. I have a little bit more experience and reference here so calm down with the GTFO.

I thought that was a pretty reasonable and fairly kind reply....that you rated as a troll post. So, how about this....
Try attending more than ONE game before professing your expertise upon us "trolls" that have attended literally hundreds of them.

Nah it was warranted. You have your nose up in the air just because you’re a 20 season whatever ticket holder. Sick of hearing people like you trash our fan base. We have a lot to be proud about now and you’re ruining the vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back