Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Forum Popularity Poll!!!

So there's not a whole,whole lot going on in Titan Country these days. The only reason I come here so often is to hear you people. Thought I'd put a stupid pole on here to try to start sumthin'. I mean Christ! You can only read that "pass defense" thread for so long!:irked:

"A dude could jump off a mountain and not hurt himself, cause he did brace himself. And knew something about the levels of gravitivity and polarity."

Simply assuming that my exclusion from the list was a conscious effort to avoid a run away result.

That said, I vote for Nendzone.

:baghead:

I voted 4 SEC, Why u may ask.

Well if i didn't he said he would track me down a kill me with that little sock puppet of his.

But i really voted for Gunny, i'm his manager

Rolltide and Gut are two passionate fans whose posts I generally enjoy... don't always agree with, but enjoy. Whether I agree with them or not it's clear they put a lot of effort and thought into their posts and I appreciate that.

Nendzone and Starkiller are usually spot on with both their info and opinions.

edit: How could I forget the Big Kahuna. TJ is The Man for creating and maintaining this little playground for all of us who bleed the two tone blue.

That being said I'm not too sure I'm comfortable refering to any of 'em as "my Daddy" (even for silly polling purposes).

I feel honored to even be on the ballot.
That being said I want to vote for everyone, as I see I can.
Rather, over time, not right at the moment, I will dedicate a post to each nominee right here in this thread...(even Brian)...:winker:

(that is if I'm not booted!):ha:

There should be an GoTitans.com Best Analyst poll with names like nendzone and Starkiller on it. It's the Soxcats, Guts, and Rolltides, Rivermans, ect... that make this place what it really is. TitanJeff goes without saying of course.

Single vote...
brown_noser.gif

Even though I make a few good insights from time to time...
I like to think of myself as a "color" anaylst.;)
n/a for that poll.

I've always though of you as a colour analysist rather like a colour commentater with a load of random off topic pictures thrown in.

Although I do like them

Why am I not on this list...:sad2:

I would vote Gunny, I think everyone generally likes Gun.

*sees the poll question

Nevermind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back