Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunny said:
and Gunny breaks away.

But these people have been added to the list:

Vigsted
Carpy - dude where is the aussie love?
Brian - me and WU are coming
GoT - and to think I laughed at your jokes.
Lazymanjackson - I expect nothing less from a pommy
NYTitansFan - nor an x-box fan
skitch
Starkiller - all those Harry Potter and Star Wars convos for nothing
Woody81
KamikaZ - This one hurts the most. You cut me deep and I thought we were mates :brow:

lol - I claim ignorance as I did not realize it was multiple choice. Of course I would have voted for Gunny and everyone else had I realized it was multiple choice and public - lol

Gunny said:
and Gunny breaks away.

But these people have been added to the list:

Vigsted
Carpy - dude where is the aussie love?
Brian - me and WU are coming
GoT - and to think I laughed at your jokes.
Lazymanjackson - I expect nothing less from a pommy
NYTitansFan - nor an x-box fan
skitch
Starkiller - all those Harry Potter and Star Wars convos for nothing
Woody81
KamikaZ - This one hurts the most. You cut me deep and I thought we were mates :brow:

Gunny said:
That was before I saw the light, Reynaldology teaches you to be humble. If not one day your bragging will turn back on you.

:brow:

:sad2:

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=155066&postcount=30

titanbuoy said:
Upon reflection I think I have to include Puck on my list. The guy took the time to recommend (in detail) a big screen TV for me to purchase. I was a complete stranger (as compared to being just a relative stranger now), and totally in the dark when it came to big screen TV's.

So Puck you're the man! (but still not my Daddy)

attachment.php

Then did he beat you over the head about how Mac owned Windows? :lol:

what could be the answer to the answer man?

Gunny said:
damn BIPOLAR nothing gets past you.
Bipolar is back. Exorcism is a :banned:
He jumped out of me and into that Pacmanmvp guy when that red button freed me from bizarro world. It's kind of like the Supervillian prison hurling through space.

Old Gannonclown... that's his name.

He is in 32's signiture.
I think Gunny has him in a prison trapped for 1000 years.
Because of Reynaldo.
Right Gunny?

Now I've got him trapped in one of those little boxes the Ghostbusters use.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hx4MDskfFFM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hx4MDskfFFM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Broken Record caught and froze his put in suspended annimation and made me a gift avi. I like it. You guys need to catch up on your latin if you think I'm a Satan worshiper. That Winnie The Pooh vid... whew! I split my gut! :ha:

Poor pacMVP32... I've got a feeling that he's not even aware the fever is coming on. He'll be fine. Someone will just call East Ridge on his :banned: ! That will teach 'em!
jokervsmcdonalds.jpg

Now... let's play a little game. Study the picture very closely and see if you can see something... What is the scariest thing about this pic?^
Study closely. I have a specific answer in mind.

HELLO, I WANT TO PLAY A GAME.

ALL U HAVE TO DO IS SURVIVE, SEE I HAVE MADE A TOXIOUS GAS COME OUT OF UR COMPUTERS NOW UR ALL INFECTED.

ALL U HAVE TO DO IS REACH 100,000,000 POSTS BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT OR U ALL WILL DIE.

GOOD LUCK.

hELP BP'S GHOST THING IS IN ME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobo said:
Then did he beat you over the head about how Mac owned Windows? :lol:

The sad thing is about ten seconds after reading this, up popped "Internet Explorer has experienced a problem and will now shut down blah blah blah..." I crap you not. :irked:

titanbuoy said:
The sad thing is about ten seconds after reading this, up popped "Internet Explorer has experienced a problem and will now shut down blah blah blah..." I crap you not. :irked:

:ha:

the irony of it all.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Bipolar is back. Exorcism is a :banned:
He jumped out of me and into that Pacmanmvp guy when that red button freed me from bizarro world. It's kind of like the Supervillian prison hurling through space.

Old Gannonclown... that's his name.

He is in 32's signiture.
I think Gunny has him in a prison trapped for 1000 years.
Because of Reynaldo.
Right Gunny?

Now I've got him trapped in one of those little boxes the Ghostbusters use.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hx4MDskfFFM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hx4MDskfFFM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Broken Record caught and froze his put in suspended annimation and made me a gift avi. I like it. You guys need to catch up on your latin if you think I'm a Satan worshiper. That Winnie The Pooh vid... whew! I split my gut! :ha:

Poor pacMVP32... I've got a feeling that he's not even aware the fever is coming on. He'll be fine. Someone will just call East Ridge on his :banned: ! That will teach 'em!
jokervsmcdonalds.jpg

Now... let's play a little game. Study the picture very closely and see if you can see something... What is the scariest thing about this pic?^
Study closely. I have a specific answer in mind.

what is it???

my guess is the batman tower in the backround

PaCmAn 4 MvP32 said:
what is it???

my guess is the batman tower in the backround
large-msg-1131412272-2.jpg

very cool. that was what I thought.
It's not really it, but it sure looks enough like it.
How to you like our new LT Grimace? Or Vince McRING?
That's our new WR...
David GIVEens
ME YOUR SOUL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back