Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can never afford to go conservative. Offense must continue to add points when ahead, and today, they have not. Key drive coming here.

Yes, Hilliard dropped that pass....it was a big drop...but why the heck are we running the ball with Hilliard TWICE to start the drive. If you aren't going to have Henry out there, throw the freaking football on first and second.

Every Titan fan can see Downing is the problem but apparently Vrabel can’t. Run run pass every single series. How can you expect to be successful in the NFL with a play caller that predictable?

There are the Titans I remember.
- Let the opposing offense have their largest drive in over a season.
- Receivers dropping passes left and right.

I seriously don't get Downing. The first drive was an example of perfect playcalling. Then he was like "Nope, that's too easy...we need to play smashmouth football".

Every Titan fan can see Downing is the problem but apparently Vrabel can’t. Run run pass every single series. How can you expect to be successful in the NFL with a play caller that predictable?

True, but remember, this is the offense Vrabel wants to run. Run. Run. Pass has been Vrabel’s MO since he got here

I seriously don't get Downing. The first drive was an example of perfect playcalling. Then he was like "Nope, that's too easy...we need to play smashmouth football".
Titans have used their 'scripted' plays and now we are seeing downing 'adjusting' to actual game situations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back