Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking heads been giving the Saints some Super Bowl love on nfl network etc … hopefully the Titans don’t make them look like a SB team

Talking heads been giving the Saints some Super Bowl love on nfl network etc … hopefully the Titans don’t make them look like a SB team
Talking heads are stupid and say outlandish things to get people to listen to them.

saints and SB love belong nowhere together this season, Saints stink.

Talking heads are stupid and say outlandish things to get people to listen to them.

saints and SB love belong nowhere together this season, Saints stink.

Although you’re probably right I wouldn’t say stink - the nfc is awful when compared to the afc - their defense is above average - I believe I saw that they were 2nd best last year in giving up air yards/receiving yards

They have two #1 caliber WRs, good RBs, up and coming TE and serviceable QB with a decent to good offensive line.

I guess this is turning into an endorsement for them but it would be no surprise to anyone if they handled business at home this Sunday - and it would be a lie if someone said they would be shocked.

Although you’re probably right I wouldn’t say stink - the nfc is awful when compared to the afc - their defense is above average - I believe I saw that they were 2nd best last year in giving up air yards/receiving yards

They have two #1 caliber WRs, good RBs, up and coming TE and serviceable QB with a decent to good offensive line.

I guess this is turning into an endorsement for them but it would be no surprise to anyone if they handled business at home this Sunday - and it would be a lie if someone said they would be shocked.
I will certainly agree they’re in the NFC South which overall looks bad. They may be the best of that bunch which could mean playoff spot.

Nothing wrong with your assessment. Good test to start the year. I think they struggle to move the ball. Also think we might as well.

Sounds like the Raiders. But seriously, Michael Thomas hasn’t been a #1 quality WR in 4 years.

The Saints were in the same boat as the Titans last year. Disappointing season due to massive injury problems, just like the Titans. Both teams set records for injuries. They finished the season with an identical record. Now they have a new quarterback and some new receivers and most everyone is healthy. So it's easy to see why they are optimistic. In a lot of ways, their situation mirrors that of the Titans. It should be a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back