Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Bengals team is solid. Defense is 2nd best in the league in terms of completion % and their run defense is top half of the league in ypc. On offense Burrow is completing nearly 70% of his passes and Mixon and Perine have done a a nice job in the run game. We are going to have to beat them up in the trenches like we did last year and force Burrow to get happy feet in the pocket....Stonehouse is our difference maker he is tops in the league in punting while the Bengals punter is 2nd worst... giving us a 10 yd advantage.

TitanUp!!!! and get the W !!!!
I don’t know if Mixon will be back but Perine just had 3 receiving TDs last week.

I think Autry will be out a couple weeks. They might wait a week or to put on IR or not. I think they trying to save those come back from IR slots.

Hooker Dupree and molden all will be ready. Ben Jones worked out, but is still in protocol. Fulton went from DNP on Wednesday to LP on thursday. Looks like we are getting healthier.

Joe Mixon is OUT on Sunday. Heavy dose of Perine incoming.

Ja'Marr Chase will be a game time decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Mixon is OUT on Sunday. Heavy dose of Perine incoming.

Ja'Marr Chase will be a game time decision.
If he's down to the wire surely they'll sit him. This won't end their season, why risk him being out for a few more weeks? Although sounds like a bungle thing to do.

If he's down to the wire surely they'll sit him. This won't end their season, why risk him being out for a few more weeks? Although sounds like a bungle thing to do.
Last week he was moving around on crutches, and in a week he is ready to play? It doesn't make sense.

As of right now, Autry is the only Titan ruled out. Fat Randy DNP today. Rumors swirling that he will be out at game time and Shudak will get the kicks.

Fib7OGAWAAApX_A

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back