Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be the last game the Titans win the remainder of the season. The remaining opponents are all .500 or above. Indy (5-5), @ Miami (7-3), 6-4 Seattle and Houston home games follow by @Houston and 7-3 Jags at home. 4-13 is a realistic possibility the way the team has played.

Then again given the Titans' history of dropping games they have no business dropping don't be surprised if they manage to blow the Carolina game and finish with another massive losing streak.

This the game you will see the guy with missing teeth and an old faded Billy Volek jersey sitting in the front row because he was able to get the $18 Section 135 Row A Seat 9 ticket. Props to him though.

Predictions for the game:

1. We lose the coin toss and we get the ball first.
2. Returner makes a bad decision and we end up with the ball on the 18.
3. We go Run up the middle x2, then pass which results in either a sack or incompletion.
4. Stonehouse booms a 70 yard punt to completely flip the field.
5. Our defense looks good.... for 2 plays
Then gives up an easy 20 on 3rd and 15.
6. I bail and start watching other games

Sadly, the only prediction above that I'm unsure about is the coin flip.

This will be the redemption game, for Young, and we see a repeat of the game he played against Houston where he drives the field against our killer give’em 10 cushion zone to setup a game winning field goal.

Panthers 16 Titans 13

Predictions for the game:

1. We lose the coin toss and we get the ball first.
2. Returner makes a bad decision and we end up with the ball on the 18.
3. We go Run up the middle x2, then pass which results in either a sack or incompletion.
4. Stonehouse booms a 70 yard punt to completely flip the field.
5. Our defense looks good.... for 2 plays
Then gives up an easy 20 on 3rd and 15.
6. I bail and start watching other games

Sadly, the only prediction above that I'm unsure about is the coin flip.
Only thing I would change on this accurate prediction is there will be a holding call on the poorly judged kickoff return meaning our drive starts at the 9 yard line

This is the hardest game of the season we need to find a way to lose it in order to get a top 5 pick in the draft.

Without Dillard is going to be really hard to lose this one he was the captain driving the tank.

I don’t think I’ve ever been less interested in a game since Titans been in Nashville.

This game is so irrelevant it’s ridiculous.

Panthers Secondary is decent... I'm thinking a low scoring game. Titans by 3. Maybe something like, Titans kick a field goal in the last seconds and squeak by the Panthers.

McMVP went down backpeddeling and never got hit ... calf that put him out for like a month or so IIRC

just sayin' it happens sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back