Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideal game - Defense puts pressure on the QB, Secondary looks more buttoned up than the last 3 weeks. Line holds up semi well in pass pro, Henry runs for 100+, Levis throws 2 tds/0 ints and first 300+ yrd game....we lose by a field goal as time runs out.

This could be one of the most important losses of the season. We pull within a game of the Panthers with a loss.

The Bears need Offensive Line and they have two picks. Redskins are hot on our ass too and could use a line.

Arizona needs a WR, but I suspect they will win some games down the stretch. Giants could use a WR too.

Last edited by a moderator:
if going to the game try to get a stack of brown paper bags (from old school grocery store) to sell at the game for fans wishing to display their level of apathy

I’ll call another big prediction here. The streak of successful FG attempts against TN ends tomorrow. After a full year+, the Panthers will miss a FG.

This could be one of the most important losses of the season. We pull within a game of the Panthers with a loss.

The Bears need Offensive Line and they have two picks. Redskins are hot on our ass too and could use a line.

Arizona needs a WR, but I suspect they will win some games down the stretch. Giants could use a WR too.
We need to find a way to lose this one and without Dillard staring is going to be harder then usual .

If we lose we are top 5 if we win we are in the 8th 11th place range.

Titans 17 Panthers 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back