Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok hope people are realistic about this game. It isn’t a must win. The season isn’t over with a loss. It’s a winnable game if they don’t make mistakes but the season is no where near over with a loss.

Ok hope people are realistic about this game. It isn’t a must win. The season isn’t over with a loss. It’s a winnable game if they don’t make mistakes but the season is no where near over with a loss.
Very true, even with a loss there's still a chance at the div, albeit a difficult road. A very real chance at a wc. And they may end up adding another wildcard on top of that. Still would be a huge win no doubt.

After what happened in the first meeting, I would expect Vrabel and Bowen will be more aggressive on defense. They cannot sit back again and hope Rivers will make mistakes when he faces no pressure

The Thursday night game demonstrated that the Colts were content with dinking and dunking down the field as it kept their offense on the field and kept Henry off the field.

If we continue to play our corners 10 yards off the ball, the result will be the same. Again hope Adoree and Fulton are back and we can jump some of those slants and screens.

Pressure from the DL is key. The Colts OL was holding play after play down the stretch of the Packers game.

Minimizing the impact of the Colts TEs will be an issue with Brown out.

Can't hurt themselves on special teams and need to disrupt routes long enough for the DL to get Rivers moving in the pocket.

Offensively, they ran the ball well against the Colts. The Titans need to avoid getting one-dimensional because of field position or getting down by a couple of TDs.

Good point. This year there is little difference being the wild card or division winner. Without fan or minimal fans, home field doesn’t mean much at all. And only one team gets a first round bye—that won’t be our division winner. So just get in the playoffs and you got a shot.

But don’t get me wrong, I want to win the division and this game bad!

Pressure from the DL is key. The Colts OL was holding play after play down the stretch of the Packers game.

Minimizing the impact of the Colts TEs will be an issue with Brown out.

Can't hurt themselves on special teams and need to disrupt routes long enough for the DL to get Rivers moving in the pocket.

Offensively, they ran the ball well against the Colts. The Titans need to avoid getting one-dimensional because of field position or getting down by a couple of TDs.

Colts were holding us. ALOT. Didn’t get called- I was ranting about it but we were flat in other areas so it passed. Hopefully, the word is out that the Colts awesome OL holds a lot and they keep them honest in round 2.

Colts were holding us. ALOT. Didn’t get called- I was ranting about it but we were flat in other areas so it passed. Hopefully, the word is out that the Colts awesome OL holds a lot and they keep them honest in round 2.

F**king Thank you !!!!! This gets overlooked because of the punter gifting them 2 TD'S.

We have to win this game. How can we ever be a top tier team if you can’t ever win against teams in our own division.

Not that it’s necessary to get in the playoffs, but to take that next step and be a consistent contender, not just always backing into the playoffs.... we need to knock of the freaking clots and win the division!

I feel like the Dolts have all the confidence right now, win streak, beat us two weeks ago, offense clicking and good defense. This is a must win for us in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back