Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm just more of a "Homer" and for me this is a rivalry divisional game , this alone is reason enough to want to beat that back water team. Anything else after we beat them is just an added bonus.

I’m more of a homer too I guess. I’ve just never seen so many negative people acting as though this team sucks and they are headed for another sub .500 season. Like from 7-3 they will end up losing out or something. They just keep winning and some of these fans can’t handle it. I read other fan sites occasionally and they believe. It’s time this fan base quit acting like losers and get behind this team and cheer them on. It just shocks me that no matter what they do or who they beat the same ole posters come on with some crap about how lucky they were or if this or that. When the reality is they win. What else matters. They are finding ways to win. If the other team makes a mistake it’s on them. The Colts game was lost on 2 plays. 2. The punter. It the Titans have to own that. I don’t see those people saying the Colts got lucky. They just don’t believe in this team. I can’t figure out why they are fans.

Which means the Titans will probably do what we’re used to them doing and lay an egg. For some reason they always lay an egg when they have the chance to separate themselves from the rest of the division.

Texans been winning the division for years. They have what to show for it? Winning the division is nice, but it isn’t the end all be all. It’s just not a big deal anymore with the playoff format.

11-5 isn’t sneaking into the playoffs. 10-6 isn’t sneaking in. However, YES you can keep doing that. There are 7 spots and only 1 spot gets a bye. Sometimes teams don’t matchup good against certain teams. Having a different path might be the best thing for this team. I don’t know for sure, With the injuries this team has suffered I know this has been a great coaching job and ending up 11-5 would be awesome.

Colts
Browns
Jags
Lions
Packers
Texans

You don’t see 4-2 there at worst? Even if they lose to the Colts and Packers? I’m not sure they can’t go 6-0. I don’t expect it. But I also understand the any given Sunday aspect. But I surely see 4-2. The best the Titans can hope for is the 3rd seed. Who do you want to play? We know the team is banged up. I’m just saying this whole sky is falling fire everybody they suck and constant whining when they lose a football game which they don’t do very often is ridiculous. Why do fans like you always take the negative side of the coin even when this team has proven different.

There is a real chance they go into the Houston game and it doesn’t matter. How nice would that be?

We aren’t 11-5 though lol. You can’t see the future. We lost to the Bengals. Barely beat the Jags but we are going to for sure win next time? Colts blew us out last week. Packers are a very good team and Rodgers is gonna eat our defense alive. Browns are solid as well who are playing very well. Texans always give us trouble and are playing better since firing BOB. These next 6 games could go either way honestly. Lions is probably the only one you feel pretty confident about. Could be 1-5 or 6-0. Like I said this will be the turning point of the season. For better or for worse.

You keep saying 11-5 like it’s a no brainer. This is not a no brainer. Especially considering all the injuries we have.

And no you can’t keep sneaking into the playoffs if you want to win a super bowl. Even Vrabel has said you have to host playoff games.

Texans been winning the division for years. They have what to show for it? Winning the division is nice, but it isn’t the end all be all. It’s just not a big deal anymore with the playoff format.

Winning the division absolutely matters. So much harder to win it all without doing that. Stop being delusional.

Maybe. But people say this every year. Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. If we lose this game, make the playoffs and win two games to get to an AFC championship like last year this game won’t matter at all.

Plenty of examples of losing to the Colts costing us our season.

This could be said about most winning teams in the NFL every year. Why some of you think the NFL is college I don’t know. Most teams win by a small margin. The point is this team ISNT 3-7. Based on your logic they could also be 9-1.

Not true at all.

KC +107 in point differential. Pittsburgh is +124. Miami is +63 lol Colt’s are +68 Ravens +73

Titans are +20

We aren’t 11-5 though lol. You can’t see the future. We lost to the Bengals. Barely beat the Jags but we are going to for sure win next time? Colts blew us out last week. Packers are a very good team and Rodgers is gonna eat our defense alive. Browns are solid as well who are playing very well. Texans always give us trouble and are playing better since firing BOB. These next 6 games could go either way honestly. Lions is probably the only one you feel pretty confident about. Could be 1-5 or 6-0. Like I said this will be the turning point of the season. For better or for worse.

You keep saying 11-5 like it’s a no brainer. This is not a no brainer. Especially considering all the injuries we have.

And no you can’t keep sneaking into the playoffs if you want to win a super bowl. Even Vrabel has said you have to host playoff games.

Since when are the Texans playing better? They are 3-7. The Texans suck. Are you high? They beat the Jags twice and beat a bad Patriots team. The Jags are horrible. The Browns have 1 good win. But haven’t beat anybody outside of that. The Packers might eat or defense alive but We will probably eat the Packers defense alive and we may have our , should have our secondary back by then. You guys, there about 5 of you. You make all these excuses and sugarcoat other teams but just cut the Titans no slack at all. This Titans team never quits and is a good football team, injuries and all.

I’m more of a homer too I guess. I’ve just never seen so many negative people acting as though this team sucks and they are headed for another sub .500 season. Like from 7-3 they will end up losing out or something. They just keep winning and some of these fans can’t handle it. I read other fan sites occasionally and they believe. It’s time this fan base quit acting like losers and get behind this team and cheer them on. It just shocks me that no matter what they do or who they beat the same ole posters come on with some crap about how lucky they were or if this or that. When the reality is they win. What else matters. They are finding ways to win. If the other team makes a mistake it’s on them. The Colts game was lost on 2 plays. 2. The punter. It the Titans have to own that. I don’t see those people saying the Colts got lucky. They just don’t believe in this team. I can’t figure out why they are fans.
You're right, this team has been hit hard by injuries and we sit at 7-3...I still think this game vs the Colts is huge, if you think otherwise that's your progative...

I've been a fan of this team for 20+ years and as much as we find ways to win, we find ways to lose.. part of being a fan is to get frustrated and pissed at the losses as much as celebrating the wins...if someone wants to be rah rah, then be a cheerleader...that's not a fan. Fan is from fanatic, both extremes.

I'm in front of the TV come sunday, as I have been for every sunday since 1998...so dont question my support of this team.

Since when are the Texans playing better? They are 3-7. The Texans suck. Are you high? They beat the Jags twice and beat a bad Patriots team. The Jags are horrible. The Browns have 1 good win. But haven’t beat anybody outside of that. The Packers might eat or defense alive but We will probably eat the Packers defense alive and we may have our , should have our secondary back by then. You guys, there about 5 of you. You make all these excuses and sugarcoat other teams but just cut the Titans no slack at all. This Titans team never quits and is a good football team, injuries and all.

Who have the Titans beaten? If you are going to play that game.

Ravens lost to that bad Patriots team last week.

Btw, I never said this wasn’t a good team lol you’re making that up.

Every win is a big step towards making the playoffs. Win 1 of the next 2 and we will be looking good.

We have got to be able to put together several long scoring drives in order to eat the clock and keep Rivers off the field. The defense has just got to come up with a few key stops....can't let them convert multiple 4th downs. I expect us to play more press coverage to try and prevent the dink and dunk death by a million paper cuts that Rivers inflicted last game....I also see us using King on a few CB blitzes from the slot now that we have a better feel for his game and he knows the defense better.

I just don't see it the Colts are a good team but most importantly they owned us no matter how good or bad we or they are.

42 -3 colts

Most mediocre or lucky teams win by a small margin.
9-1? Lol
And I don't follow college ball

If we hit the FG against Pittsburgh that could have been a win. If special teams doesn’t choke big time in three spots against the Colts that could have been a win. This team is not far from being 9-1. It could have happened with breaks going our way. Just like we could be 3-7 with breaks not going our way. The margin between the two is razor thin in this league and the good teams fall on the right side of it. The great teams have a wider margin.

Winning the division absolutely matters. So much harder to win it all without doing that. Stop being delusional.

Usually this is true. But we won’t be getting a bye regardless and how much does home field really matter this year? Not that much. So this year is a bit different and that is what people are arguing.

Usually this is true. But we won’t be getting a bye regardless and how much does home field really matter this year? Not that much. So this year is a bit different and that is what people are arguing.

Not having to travel and being on your own field is still important. Plus some cities are allowing fans. Definitely matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back