Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked a lot of what I saw out of Evans as a change of pace back. I don’t know why he had a look on his face like his dog just died every time he had a good run, but good to see him contribute. I had forgotten that we drafted him.

I liked a lot of what I saw out of Evans as a change of pace back. I don’t know why he had a look on his face like his dog just died every time he had a good run, but good to see him contribute. I had forgotten that we drafted him.
I like Evans a lot. He's a former WR with great hands and 4.4 speed. Hopefully we'll see a lot more of him.

And I’ll add to that, where are all you Adoree is the savior of this defense; He will fix our problems?
Not sure it’s judgement time for Adoree up or down. He played for the first time all year and was on a limited snap count. Good to see him make progress, but his impact might not be felt fully for another couple of games. Even then, he won’t entirely fix the anemic pass rush, but an extra second of decent coverage will have an impact.

And I’ll add to that, where are all you Adoree is the savior of this defense; He will fix our problems?

Adoree played less than 30 plays in his first action of the year....not sure what anyone was expecting

The impact that having a healthy Adoree on the field will give us is that we might be able to dial up a few more blitzes because we feel more confident in our deep coverage.

fans just better get used to us playing a bunch of zone and forcing teams to dink and dunk down the field because plain and simple we just don’t have the personnel up front to disrupt the pocket....we don’t have a DT that is a quick penetrator and only Landry from the OLBer spot

If Adoree returns to full time action I’m sure we will dial up more blitzes from the NB and safety spots

If Adoree is back full time it gets everybody else back into their correct position. I can’t understand how some of y’all don’t get how playing out of position hurts a defense. Players not playing where they should be or are used to is a bad thing, Byard is a perfect example. What happened yesterday with Adoree back? Kevin Byard got an INT. First one all year... first time Adoree played... hmmmmmm? Connection? Maybe

They get Adoree and Fulton back out there full time and watch this defense be just average to below average and not trash.

GB is the game they wanted him back for, the Lions game got him and the rest of the D back on track, gave Adoree a chance to knock some rust off

If Adoree is back full time it gets everybody else back into their correct position. I can’t understand how some of y’all don’t get how playing out of position hurts a defense. Players not playing where they should be or are used to is a bad thing, Byard is a perfect example. What happened yesterday with Adoree back? Kevin Byard got an INT. First one all year... first time Adoree played... hmmmmmm? Connection? Maybe

They get Adoree and Fulton back out there full time and watch this defense be just average to below average and not trash.
I hope Adoree can rush the passer

we NEED PASS RUSH

everyone needs to face the reality of things which is that the guys we have upfront just can’t pressure the qb. We will drop into coverage and make teams dink and dunk down the field. Hoping they make a mistake or that we can hold them to a fg once they get in the red zone....our offense is gonna have to continue to play perfectly

82 drunk.. Why are you sober folks writing so much to read? 82 drunk, remember? Drunk folks can't read them long ass sentences.
Totally sober and well after the fact, I'm also not reading most of that. It's really some back and forth about "who knows more".

Go Henry! Go Offense! Get Better Defense!! Win the GD Super Bowl for us long suffering fans!!!!

Where are all you “Adoree won’t be playing this year” fans? Look at that, he played. It’s a miracle!
but was he in "game shape"?

Man, I just hope the D improves. They have to or any of these passing teams will kill them.
I'd also appreciate even a 50% improvement on 3rd down D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back