Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston fans pissed about the uniforms. They feel entitled to them. It’s sad. They ran this franchise and Bud out of town but want the history and especially the jerseys. Fuck em.

Texan fan is a disease. By listening to them you would think they are some storied franchise with this long winning tradition. They are almost Cowboy fans but without the rings.

As infuriating as some of you are in here. I would take all of y’all over Texan fan any day and twice on Sunday.

Titans 35-17

Houston fans pissed about the uniforms. They feel entitled to them. It’s sad. They ran this franchise and Bud out of town but want the history and especially the jerseys. **** em.

Texan fan is a disease. By listening to them you would think they are some storied franchise with this long winning tradition. They are almost Cowboy fans but without the rings.

As infuriating as some of you are in here. I would take all of y’all over Texan fan any day and twice on Sunday.

Titans 35-17

I can't remember the year of the top of my head. But it was week 2 pres-season. San Diego Chargers at Houston Oilers. A piece of the Astrodome celling fell and almost hit Junior Seau , the game was called off.

Wear the oilers aka franchise colors and smash the cows.
Henry has a good track record against these puds, give him the rock.

titans on the right track win by 10.

I can't remember the year of the top of my head. But it was week 2 pres-season. San Diego Chargers at Houston Oilers. A piece of the Astrodome celling fell and almost hit Junior Seau , the game was called off.

1995 …. It as unsafe turf. I’m not sure about anything falling. But the turf as horrible.

Have never seen such a piss poor performance during a contract year.
A to Z called it “The Worst Possible Scenario” for a contract year. Missed half the games due to injury and put up awful tape when on the field. Sitting out the entire season would have served him better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back