Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always claim I became a Houston fan when I was a kid because of Earl Cambell, but if I had to tell the absolute truth it was because I loved the uniforms, Earl just happened to be a rookie at the same time I became NFL aware.
Best unis in the game. Bolts only ones as good

rawImage.jpg

Oh yeah baby!

All I know is that I want start stringing together some wins! I hope Monday was just the beginning of the Ran Carthon era with diehard players like Levis and Spears leading the way!

Im tired of all of the soft, injury prone so called “bargains” that Jrob seemed to go after. Other than striking gold with Simmons, obviously that approach fails miserably.

All I know is that I want start stringing together some wins! I hope Monday was just the beginning of the Ran Carthon era with diehard players like Levis and Spears leading the way!

Im tired of all of the soft, injury prone so called “bargains” that Jrob seemed to go after. Other than striking gold with Simmons, obviously that approach fails miserably.

I "High 5'ed" right after I read *** I want start stringing together some wins! ***

Couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back