Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Lets go ahead and get it cranked up.

So the Steelers just signed John Simon lol. I never was one to think that teams signed players just for info but this may of changed my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate s**tsburgh. I hope Tennessee goes with no remorse and makes this a memorable game beating them by 50.

And stomp that stupid towel.

I’ll be there. Any tailgates?
I’m heading up with 2 other guys…first time to visit The steel city…I’m taking one of my Titans Blue towels to wave.

I predict that Big Ben throws the ball 45 times…they know that they can’t run the ball on us.

I’m heading up with 2 other guys…first time to visit The steel city…I’m taking one of my Titans Blue towels to wave.

I predict that Big Ben throws the ball 45 times…they know that they can’t run the ball on us.
Primanti Bros. All I have to say. It will make your experience that much better.

Primanti Bros. All I have to say. It will make your experience that much better.

Tennessee 43 sons of whores 0

20151006radLevineLocal03-2-1567915990.jpg

F*CK pizzsubrgH

I’m from a couple hours north of pit and only got primanti bros after they opened a couple more stores. From some of the pit people I’ve met, they told me they’re not as good as when it was just one location.
I know they expanded to at least the pirates stadium too.

NFL.com's power rankings put the Colts ahead of us at 9. Titans at 12. We need to go in and beat the brakes off the Steelers.

The way our offense has been playing, I wouldn't care if we won this game 3-2.. I just want to win this game and still be in the hunt for the #1 seed no matter what.

NFL.com's power rankings put the Colts ahead of us at 9. Titans at 12. We need to go in and beat the brakes off the Steelers.
Right now the Colts are a better team..we just beat the Jags, unfortunately we need to get healthy and kill it in the playoffs to get any love from the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back