Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hide your kids! Hide your wife! Seriously, don’t bring your kids and wife to Pittsburgh because Ben Rothlisburger will be there! We will breeze through these bums!!!! We have a top defense in the league and we will be looking for a shutout!!!! We will beat this so badly, Terry Bradshaw will feel it and stop giving away his money!!!

Titans 678
Ass Towels 4
Great new nickname for s***tsburgh, the A$$ towels.

Dupree will likely play. He’s been practicing at full speed all week. Last week we activated Julio on Saturday, so I bet we activate Dupree tomorrow.

Was really hoping for Long and Tart.
Same, but part of me feels like Cunningham was brought in with the idea that Long can wait till he’s fully healthy. Evans and Jayon have played well together for years and rotating Cunningham in as well should be fun to watch!

Thank god for Naquan. Haven’t missed Tart as much with Naquan playing well.

That looks interesting.. My manager (who is a big time Steelers fan) and I decided to treat ourselves to a Christmas gift and go to this game :D. Have always wanted to go to an Oilers/Titans at Steelers game. Figured now would be the best time because next time we go there Joe Flacco might be our QB and Frank Gore our RB.

Nice what section you at we’re in 109

This is another game that I think that we “should” win. We’re are slowly getting a few pieces back.

I hope we smack the crap out of the Stoolers. Especially with them at home. Nothing better than watch Steeler fans pout while they watch their team get slapped around…lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back