Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some arguments for squirrel playing. We know THill is done after the season and while I’m ok risking a healthy Levis, not an injured one with this OL.
Willis can run around in circles all day, showcase what he has to offer his next CFL or XFL team, and maybe just maybe, help open some field for Henry because “threat of running”.

DHop won’t like it because he’ll never reach those pay milestones.

I see some arguments for squirrel playing. We know THill is done after the season and while I’m ok risking a healthy Levis, not an injured one with this OL.
Willis can run around in circles all day, showcase what he has to offer his next CFL or XFL team, and maybe just maybe, help open some field for Henry because “threat of running”.

DHop won’t like it because he’ll never reach those pay milestones.
I don’t think I could watch another game with Willis back there
It’s worse than waterboarding

hopefully they let malik play, otherwise im probably just gonna not watch

no players to watch for. our "good players" are dinosaurs about to be off the team or already hurt.

Let willis play. 2 reasons, 1. Boost his evaluation for potential trade, 2. We've no chance to playoffs and season is cooked anyways so gives our back up practice reps for the next year or 2.

Tanniehill doesnt need a swansong. No chance of playoffs and we have given him millions. We let him play for the next 3 games, what happens if he balls out. We let him go he gets picked up and he makes the playoffs. No let willis play and get some real practice in.

Let willis play. 2 reasons, 1. Boost his evaluation for potential trade, 2. We've no chance to playoffs and season is cooked anyways so gives our back up practice reps for the next year or 2.

Tanniehill doesnt need a swansong. No chance of playoffs and we have given him millions. We let him play for the next 3 games, what happens if he balls out. We let him go he gets picked up and he makes the playoffs. No let willis play and get some real practice in.

Good point.

Was thinking the EXACT same thing. Agree entirely. Boost Malik’s value anyway we can.

Even if Willis’s value for a trade is increased, he’s not getting traded. Never gonna happen.
We’re talking like 7th rounder at best and the current contract, especially if he shows improvement, is reason to keep him around as backup.

The more MW plays, the more he hurts his value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back