Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 home games left. If they’re phoning it in, just do it and let the stands sit empty.

if they’re still trying to win games, maybe leave someone out there that can help.

Philips return was fun while it lasted.

That's what happens when these kids do all that clean eating crap.....

"I don't eat meat. I only eat sauteed lettuce fries and dried apricot burgers...."

Yeah, well, your muscular system is now made of apricots and lettuce my guy, hope it was worth it.

That's what happens when these kids do all that clean eating crap.....

"I don't eat meat. I only eat sauteed lettuce fries and dried apricot burgers...."

Yeah, well, your muscular system is now made of apricots and lettuce my guy, hope it was worth it.
Maybe Vrabel knew it was coming when he kept a “healthy” Philips from suiting up a few weeks.

dude, your legs look like carrots and your hamstring has no ham, it’s just string.

Sweet, we get Geno back to play us this week- improves our odds of a win, except we just filled the blue tent prior to the game. They keeping snapper on the down low in these tents? Something must be in these tents! If it ain’t clams, maybe they should put red tents out there with snail trails for gamers. Oh never mind- blue tents come with checks…. What was I thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back