Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
May not look impressive now, but at the time is was an impressive win against the Ravens.
The dolphins only won that game due to running a cover 0 blitz like 35 times that Baltimore was powerless to beat due to not having any good WRs to beat the 1 on 1 coverage.

I hope they try that sh*t against AJ Brown and maybe even Julio. It was absolutely vital we had AJ for this game.

Miami has been on a roll after starting 1-7 with 6 wins in a row. Let’s see how they play against the Saints on Monday night.

We “should” win this one. But we know how things tend to go when we “should” win.

But, in Titans fashion, it wouldn’t surprise me to see us drop this game forcing us to be in must win game against Texans to win the division.

I really hope we continue with the momentum we had in the second half of the 9rs game though and we walk all over the Dolphins.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Colts aren't chit but you're worried about Miami? Lol
Yeah, just cause the Colts aren't shit doesn't mean I think the titans would roll em. Look at our losses, we ain't shit either. No one in the AFC is. Do I think the Colts are awful? No. Do I think the phins are elite? No. Do I think the titans could be them both? Yes. Do I think the titans could lose to them both? Yes. That's kinda my whole point, Colts aren't as good as most people seem to believe, phins are as bad as most people believe.

Any given Sunday

Vrabel undefeated after a Thursday game/bye week aka 7 plus days to prepare. Miami playing Monday night with a short week. Lock it up

Don't players test before games? Seems weird they play Sunday and then test positive on Monday.. (obviously not in our case with a Thursday game)
Of course it’s 4 integral players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back