Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope K’von Wallace is back, but I am enjoying this competition at safety. Mike Brown and Terrell Edmunds both played well last week. Solid group.

I think with injuries on both teams this could end up being a real rough game to watch. Which ever punter and kicker does the best might win the game.

Said it earlier this season. I didn't see us as a contender or playoff team this year. BUT we can be Spoilers
I'm all in on Spoiling the playoff hopes of the Texans this Sunday.

It’s been a very disappointing season.
I can’t recall anyone saying this was an 11+ win team but as it has played out, it was clear that a 9-8 team could win division. I thought TN could be that good and with a little better luck on the close games (2 in OT and a 1 pt loss) could have been right in the mix.

needless to say, spoilers is the role and F’ing over Houston and Jax is a great way to end the season.

It’s been a very disappointing season.
I can’t recall anyone saying this was an 11+ win team but as it has played out, it was clear that a 9-8 team could win division. I thought TN could be that good and with a little better luck on the close games (2 in OT and a 1 pt loss) could have been right in the mix.

needless to say, spoilers is the role and F’ing over Houston and Jax is a great way to end the season.

Season was definitely a failure because the talent was there to be a wildcard team.

For the last 2 games of the season; If the Titans actually want to win, they can not continue to depend on the defense to bail them out in the waning minutes of the 4th quarter. The defense just isn't good enough right now.

Technically Levis already lost to the Texans backup at home. So this is not so bad as long as he survives. The goal here will be survival. 7 or less sacks will be an improvement.

Technically Levis already lost to the Texans backup at home. So this is not so bad as long as he survives. The goal here will be survival. 7 or less sacks will be an improvement.

It looks like Jonathan Greenard will be out Sunday. That’s really good for Levis health. Greenard had 2.5 sacks and a forced fumble in the last game. He caused Levis the most trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back