Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
like it matters who in on DL or LB for the opposition

titans OL just lets them thur unblocked 2 or 3 a play

Yes it matters. I’m not saying whoever is at QB won’t get sacked, but the better the defensive player the more likely of a problem. Greenard has been very good this season. He is 9th is sacks.

Yes it matters. I’m not saying whoever is at QB won’t get sacked, but the better the defensive player the more likely of a problem. Greenard has been very good this season. He is 9th is sacks.
it literally dont matter... they all look like HoFers vs inept toothpaste coached Titan OL

Not really tanking as much as it is protecting your future. Really no reason to risk injury to Levis. Tanne is just about the best back-up QB you could ask for.

I was being sarcastic. But if Levis is healthy he should play. He needs the snaps

The last couple of games are try outs for some players. That's why they been putting people on IR.
Vrabel just doing game day try outs. Can't blame him though. Smart move really

The last couple of games are try outs for some players. That's why they been putting people on IR.
Vrabel just doing game day try outs. Can't blame him though. Smart move really
then sell the tickets with that marketing... Titans vs Jags... some of these guys might be NFL players... come on out and guess which ones

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back