Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that's too much time off? Maybe they are looking past us and thinking about the divisional game with Miami in Week 3?....but I doubt it, this game worries me and every talking head will be expecting a beat down after us losing to the Giants
Maybe. I think they'll also be pretty amped up after losing to us last year though. We normally play to our competition though so I think we can keep it interesting

Because of these current Titans, I was more concerned about the giants game than I am about the bills game.

Make that make sense.

My neighbor Andy was a huge Bills fan he passed a few months ago. Sorry Andy but we are going to kick the crap out of your Bills again!!!! I hope they don’t have TVs in heaven because it will be a sad day for you!!!! Our defense is way to stacked to let the bills score more than 2 points!!!! Henry will send a few of the Bills players to heaven with his mighty stuff arm. At least you will get to meet the. There Andy!!!!! We will beat them so bad Andy will feel this one from the grave!!!!!!!

Titans 935
Andy and the Bills 2

If our mlbs can play like they did last year and not like they played last week, I think we'll be in good shape against the bills o. Give help on the deep ball and fill our damn run lane (mlbs sucked last week at this) and when we have to spy Allen ( we have a decent group of safeties for this, imo). On o we have to open the run, with the pass, not vice versa. But I think the bills try to make tanny beat them and the way he played last week shows he can. Our issues are glaring and if the staff doesn't address them we'll lose big, but if we can fill our run gaps and not be predictable on 1st down we actually could stomp the bills. I think this game is a 10+ point victory and who wins it is 100% on the coaches

If our mlbs can play like they did last year and not like they played last week, I think we'll be in good shape against the bills o. Give help on the deep ball and fill our damn run lane (mlbs sucked last week at this) and when we have to spy Allen ( we have a decent group of safeties for this, imo). On o we have to open the run, with the pass, not vice versa. But I think the bills try to make tanny beat them and the way he played last week shows he can. Our issues are glaring and if the staff doesn't address them we'll lose big, but if we can fill our run gaps and not be predictable on 1st down we actually could stomp the bills. I think this game is a 10+ point victory and who wins it is 100% on the coaches
Wish we could have kept Rashaan evans. He jumped gaps but was he was right 3/4s the time.

Wish we could have kept Rashaan evans. He jumped gaps but was he was right 3/4s the time.
Don't worry we committed to Zach Cunningham and his monster contract instead for some reason. Meanwhile we let one of the best coverage backers in the NFL walk for 1 million....

It’s all about VALUE.

Cheap vets with huge upside, or they’re like Clowney/fat ATL LB that didn’t make a full season.
I get the logic behind it and it worked great with Simmons however

Farely
Dupree
Clowney
Jones

Are all huge disappointments. Farely could turn it around, and obviously the jury is still out on Woods but it's looking like his gambles are bad more often than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back