Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said on the pre-game thread, that this game had the look of a "Trap" game. Especially with the huge steelers game next Sunday.

Ugly UGLY win but 3-0 is Ooo so nice.

Not a trap game since we haven't been dominant in either first two games. We had a good shot of losing, and almost did.

That being said, I already had the Steelers game circled as a loss so coming into that game 3-0 is like playing with house money. Is it too early in the season to flex the game? It's the only game of unbeatens in Week 4.

I saw the game on redzone channel so I didn't see much about that pick 6 called back by penalty. What are your guys thoughts on how that unfolded?

I don't even care if it was ugly.

This is all about collecting wins when you can and trying to be in a spot where you are a good team in 3 months.

I saw the game on redzone channel so I didn't see much about that pick 6 called back by penalty. What are your guys thoughts on how that unfolded?

It wasn't egregious, but it was probably the right call. He hit the intended receiver behind the play when the receiver really had no chance to catch Joseph. It was totally unnecessary.

It wasn't egregious, but it was probably the right call. He hit the intended receiver behind the play when the receiver really had no chance to catch Joseph. It was totally unnecessary.
It's a chicken shit rule, but it was the right call by the letter of the law. You can't block back towards your own end zone.

It was in no way "blindside." Jefferson saw him coming. It wasn't vicious. It was a normal block with the wrong kind of geometry in today's NFL.

It's a chicken **** rule, but it was the right call by the letter of the law. You can't block back towards your own end zone.

It was in no way "blindside." Jefferson saw him coming. It wasn't vicious. It was a normal block with the wrong kind of geometry in today's NFL.
I hate that.

I heard the game through online radio and It sounded even worst that It looked.

Glad for the W. This fighting spirit is exactly what got me following the Titans back in 99.

We need to fix this D and fast before we bleed more yards. Specially ground yards... although Jefferson killed us when they needed.

I am sooo glad to see Henry getting long yardage in the second half.

It's a chicken **** rule, but it was the right call by the letter of the law. You can't block back towards your own end zone.

"crackback" block.

Glad for the W. We've def had some "cardiac" wins. These games where we are literally on our LAST play to make a play taking years off my life. I need a breather game where we get a one or two score possession ahead and hold serve. But I'll take any win we can get- it's just been rough on me at times. I find myself doing stupid chit like turning down the volume all way and/or not watching for 5-10 seconds on those LAST plays and then turning volume back up. Its easier on me that way. Crazy- I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back