Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Watson behaves like he did last night this Sunday. He self destructed and took his team with him.

OL better be healthier. Garrett and Z going to feast. Schwartz knows how to hit us.

To steal and old and irrelevant to the raiders motto,
Just win!!

titans gotta watch out for the pass rush and apply their own to win this game.

Watson has owned us so even without Chubb we’ve got to harass TF out of Mr Rub n Tug. We need to come out airing it out get an early lead and just finish em off with some Henry.

It's being reported that Watson won't be suspended for pushing rhe ref.
Not gonna lie, that’s BS and the NFL giving approval for players to touch refs.
Don’t care who the browns play next.

Edit: imagine if he pushed a female ref. $100 says equality would go straight out the window.

Watson has owned us so even without Chubb we’ve got to harass TF out of Mr Rub n Tug. We need to come out airing it out get an early lead and just finish em off with some Henry.

That’s not this Watson. But he was only 3-3 against us. I think you just remember the bad games but not the body of work. He always throws for a lot of yards. But that was the Texans offense. He just ran around and threw it up for DHop and Will Fuller.

Keep in mind. As much as Schwartz knows our team Tim Kelly knows Watson. His best season was under Tim Kelly. I think our biggest concern is their defense not their offense. If Pickett and the Steelers can beat them, well…. You know.

youknow-you.gif

That’s not this Watson. But he was only 3-3 against us. I think you just remember the bad games but not the body of work. He always throws for a lot of yards. But that was the Texans offense. He just ran around and threw it up for DHop and Will Fuller.

Keep in mind. As much as Schwartz knows our team Tim Kelly knows Watson. His best season was under Tim Kelly. I think our biggest concern is their defense not their offense. If Pickett and the Steelers can beat them, well…. You know.
I agree he’s not the same guy entirely but there is reason for concern based on track record.

while he is 3-3 against TN he avg:
23.5/ 32 for 291 yds, 2.83/ .83 and 35 Run yds.
He threw 2+ TD in all 6 games and scores 24+ in 5 of the 6 (17 in the other) including a 57 burger.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree he’s not the same guy entirely but there is reason for concern based on track record.

while he is 3-3 against TN he avg:
23.5/ 32 for 291 yds, 2.83/ .83 and 35 Run yds.
He threw 2+ TD in all 6 games and scores 24+ in 5 of the 6 (17 in the other) including a 57 burger.

If Watson is our concern, I ain’t concerned. He is ranked 30th in QBR at 29.3.

For reference T17 is 29th at 29.4.

Make of that what you will. But neither team has great QB hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back