Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Watson is our concern, I ain’t concerned. He is ranked 30th in QBR at 29.3.

For reference T17 is 29th at 29.4.

Make of that what you will. But neither team has great QB hopes
Against Cle, I think the real concern is their Defensive pass rush.

I think it’s fair to point out that Watson has torched the Vrabel Titans D before, and has never really been shutdown. 6 pretty decent or better games, BUT I think the TN D will make the game tougher and I don’t know that he runs as well as he did previously. Avg 35 run yds per game isn’t a whole lot but could easily be another 3-4 first downs. Mahomes damaged the TN D doing that, just timely runs and big conversions.

For what it's worth, He knows their offense.

Never understood that aspect of football. What exactly is there to know about running the football. It would be like CJ2K coming back to the Titans because he knows our offense.

Systems change from year to year. Hunt doesn't know the offense they have in place with Watson now.

Cost? Not sure.

maybe their actually sticking to the idea of holding Hunt accountable for his actions before leaving KC. Doubt that though.

Remember, RB's aren't worth nothing these days. At least that's what they say.

If they sign Hunt, he will only be part of the new RBBC.

Interesting through 3 games we will not have played against a teams #1 RB
NO - Kamara suspended
LAC - Ekeler hurt
CLE - Chubb hurt

Mixon better be careful this week

I didn't like our chances in the first two games, but I like our chances in this game. The Browns losing Chubb definitely hurt, and we already have one of the top run defenses, so Watson is going to have to beat us with his arm and I don't think they have the firepower to do that. I also don't think he's up to that task. Unless we have multiple turnovers and/or miscues on special teams like we did week 1, we should walk out of Cleveland with another W, by at least 7.

Our defense will definitely keep the Browns offense in check.

I'm just scared to see what Garrett is capable of doing against our OL. Dude might literally set off an earthquake. Tanny better get rid of the ball fast and I mean fast.

Titans 19
Browns 17

Our defense will definitely keep the Browns offense in check.

I'm just scared to see what Garrett is capable of doing against our OL. Dude might literally set off an earthquake. Tanny better get rid of the ball fast and I mean fast.

Titans 19
Browns 17
Capable of? Tammy may get killed out there. Browns legit up front. Thinking establish running game if we can ( they will be expecting that), hit small gain easy passed ( like running game passing), and let em in and go for a few well designed screens. If we can get a rushing game going, we got em! PA mid/deep grabs opens up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back