Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my suggestion on what the NFL should do.

Reschedule this game for Thursday October 22nd. Thats 4 days after we play the Texans at home so we wont lose any time traveling, and can use all 4 days to get ready. Then the following week is week-7 (our scheduled bye week). Get as healed up as we can in those 10 days and finish the season.

Here is my suggestion on what the NFL should do.

Reschedule this game for Thursday October 22nd. Thats 4 days after we play the Texans at home so we wont lose any time traveling, and can use all 4 days to get ready. Then the following week is week-7 (our scheduled bye week). Get as healed up as we can in those 10 days and finish the season.

That wouldn’t work because the Steelers play Ravens Week 7. So they’d play 3 games in 7 days.

That wouldn’t work because the Steelers play Ravens Week 7. So they’d play 3 games in 7 days.
It can work if they all want to get this game in. The Steelers bye would follow that Week-7 unfair game vs Baltimore

otherwise IDK where you squeeze this game in at

It can work if they all want to get this game in. The Steelers bye would follow that Week-7 unfair game vs Baltimore

otherwise IDK where you squeeze this game in at

You move Ravens bye to week 7 and move Baltimore-Pitt game to week 8.

Titans play Steelers week 7.

Ignoring the most important thing here, hoping everyone will be ok.....

But this is a big deal, if these players don’t come back at 100%, our season is toast, it likely already is.

I think to create a fair playing field the NFL should make all other teams take a bus ride with the Minny guy that infected us and the Astros

Ignoring the most important thing here, hoping everyone will be ok.....

But this is a big deal, if these players don’t come back at 100%, our season is toast, it likely already is.

Yeah the Marlins and Cardinals season was over right after they had an outbreak. I guess we should just forget that they won their playoff games yesterday

A lot of people thought our season was over after Denver game last year too. Guess we should have just stopped playing.

At the same time, this could benefit us if we get a chance to play Pit with the AJs, and Lewan.

I’m just worried that one or more of the big name players won’t be 100% for the rest of the year. Would suck to have a guy battling respiratory impairments for the rest of the season.

I don’t care when this game is going to be played!!!! The ass beating that we will put on the Steelers is as inevitable as death!!!!!! Today, tomorrow, 100 years from now!!!! IT DOESNT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah the Marlins and Cardinals season was over right after they had an outbreak. I guess we should just forget that they won their playoff games yesterday

A lot of people thought our season was over after Denver game last year too. Guess we should have just stopped playing.
;)

For real tho, this sucks

;)

For real tho, this sucks

I still don’t think the season is in jeopardy. Missing 7 starters against Buffalo is not gonna be fun, but it’s one game.

The NFL will find a way to make it happen. It may not be fair, or make complete sense but there’s no way they will be the only sport who can’t finish their season. Especially with all the money on the line.

As far as long term affects. Chances of that are very low. Higher % chance they get long term affects from smashing helmets with another guy than COVID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back