Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game 1 of the 6 that really matter. This is why the titans have a shot at playoffs.

beat these scrubs

:coltsblow: And :coltssuck:

Won't be easy, that's for sure.

We've played like absolute crap on the road this year. Hopefully the trend changes this week.

Just spy and contain Richardson make him drop back and throw, easy. Now that we/Titans KNOW what to do, we won't do it. I fully expect Richardson to be running around will nilly all game.

Just spy and contain Richardson make him drop back and throw, easy. Now that we/Titans KNOW what to do, we won't do it. I fully expect Richardson to be running around will nilly all game.

Nah I think we bottle him up. We learned our lesson with Watson and it looks like we found our pass rush groove back. We had it against the Browns but just couldn't wrap up Watson.

Richardson going to turn the ball over this game. My guess 3 times.

I think this will be a 19-16 type game as I feel our offense will revert back to we've been used to seeing lately.

We will be giving a 10 yard cushion, so at the very least he can run 10 yards whenever he feels like it.

Nah I think we bottle him up. We learned our lesson with Watson and it looks like we found our pass rush groove back. We had it against the Browns but just couldn't wrap up Watson.

Richardson going to turn the ball over this game. My guess 3 times.

I think this will be a 19-16 type game as I feel our offense will revert back to we've been used to seeing lately.

Why would you think that? They have been doing the same thing every week. It just happens that the defense and Oline stepped up against Cinci. If you are saying that this new offense won’t work against the Colts then ok. But they have been doing the same thing every week. This is a new offense. They didn’t change anything against Cinci. It just worked.

Why would you think that? They have been doing the same thing every week. It just happens that the defense and Oline stepped up against Cinci. If you are saying that this new offense won’t work against the Colts then ok. But they have been doing the same thing every week. This is a new offense. They didn’t change anything against Cinci. It just worked.

Superstitious (Footballstition) here , during the week leading up to the game I tend to be cynical about the teams chances of winning.

It is what it is take it for what it's worth.

Oh and F**K The COLTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My biggest concern is that running quarterbacks tend to give us fits. We got the better team and have won 5 in a row. We got to come out hot the first quarter. Fast start very important on the road

LOL... T17 releasing the ball when his plant foot hit WAS the change the O needed

My biggest concern is that running quarterbacks tend to give us fits. We got the better team and have won 5 in a row. We got to come out hot the first quarter. Fast start very important on the road
Legit concern. Probably going to have to keep someone spying on Richardson because they know he likes to take off. He has more rushing TDs than passing...really have to watch him in the Red zone.

Colts fan here. Haven't really followed titans much this year but colts have some key injuries. Buckner limited with groin kwity paye concussion,grower steward is banged up as well. Ryan Kelly still in concussion protocol and Bernard rahman as well. Plus with flowers out for the season either baker Jr or jaylon Jones will play corner opposite Brent's. Titans should be able to move the ball at will against our banged up defense. The only way I see this game close is if Richardson makes it a shoot out. Not to mention home field advantage hasn't been an advantage to the colts recently as we have lost both home games this year. As far as running goes Richardson doesn't run a whole lot. Alot of times he uses his legs to extend plays to make throws or evade rushers. There are occasionally some designed runs for Richardson but they are mostly near the endzone. While Downs and Pittman occasionally make a big play most our wrs haven't looked to impressive so far. Well anyway here is to a good game sunday.

Colts fan here. Haven't really followed titans much this year but colts have some key injuries. Buckner limited with groin kwity paye concussion,grower steward is banged up as well. Ryan Kelly still in concussion protocol and Bernard rahman as well. Plus with flowers out for the season either baker Jr or jaylon Jones will play corner opposite Brent's. Titans should be able to move the ball at will against our banged up defense. The only way I see this game close is if Richardson makes it a shoot out. Not to mention home field advantage hasn't been an advantage to the colts recently as we have lost both home games this year. As far as running goes Richardson doesn't run a whole lot. Alot of times he uses his legs to extend plays to make throws or evade rushers. There are occasionally some designed runs for Richardson but they are mostly near the endzone. While Downs and Pittman occasionally make a big play most our wrs haven't looked to impressive so far. Well anyway here is to a good game sunday.
Cheers to a good game. I expect we’ll see a lot of DH22- we’re getting back 2 of our starting OL. Should be pretty typical game plan- coming down to turnovers and special tesms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back