Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers to a good game. I expect we’ll see a lot of DH22- we’re getting back 2 of our starting OL. Should be pretty typical game plan- coming down to turnovers and special tesms.
Thanks same to you guys also colts have a 15 percent drop rate on on target passes not sure if it is because the wrs are bad or they just can't handle ARs throws.

I think the Titans should just wipe their butt all over their jerseys to make them look worse.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think they have some of the best helmets and uniforms in the NFL. Those things are beautiful. At least the Colts have that going for them.

I don't like our uniforms at all, especially our helmets.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think they have some of the best helmets and uniforms in the NFL. Those things are beautiful. At least the Colts have that going for them.

I don't like our uniforms at all, especially our helmets.
Can’t support you on this one.
I’ll stick to my plan of having each titan put a disgusting butt streak all over their helmet, jersey, coach, whatever.

On top of that, I’m a traditionalist. Stop F’ing with the uniforms. The worst thing that happened aside from Nike existing was stupid color rush.

Superstitious (Footballstition) here , during the week leading up to the game I tend to be cynical about the teams chances of winning.

It is what it is take it for what it's worth.

Oh and F**K The COLTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't forget mowing lawns, walking geckos, and betting against the Titans with real money.

T. Burks ruled out ...
medical-lawyer-attorney-solicitor-cast-broken_bone-jmp051223_low.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back