Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
b9654cadb9f85ab5c2a959472b142a4d.gif

My jags are an extremely hot mess right now. Y’all will run away with this, metaphorically and literally.

Having Henry on my FF roster right now is a “win” at least.

This team lost to a team as bad or worse than the Jags. I think they do enough and win by a FG in typical Titans fashion.

My jags are an extremely hot mess right now. Y’all will run away with this, metaphorically and literally.

Having Henry on my FF roster right now is a “win” at least.
Here is a scenario. Urb resigns and the team somehow gets renewed strength and balls out. It's happened before.

Here is a scenario. Urb resigns and the team somehow gets renewed strength and balls out. It's happened before.
Titans lost to that pitiful ass miami team week after their HC was fired... some scrub ass LB coach or something finished their season as HC

Titans lost to that pitiful ass miami team week after their HC was fired... some scrub ass LB coach or something finished their season as HC
Dan Campbell. The Lions new HC lol. He had to have the ST coach tell him to throw a challenge flag lol

Another week with another rookie qb looking to have a break through game. I say Lawrence embarrasses our secondary but Henry has 200 yards rushing to save the day

This team lost to a team as bad or worse than the Jags. I think they do enough and win by a FG in typical Titans fashion.
I don’t think the jets are worse. Their D definitely showed up. I dont think the jags have that ability BUT I think the titans help make the Jags offense look better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the Jags win, based on how hard they played against the Bengals and how bad we looked against the awful Jets. Remember, the Jags FIRST WIN EVER came against this franchise. Looking back, we split the season series in 2019, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2001, 2000, etc. The Jags are pretty low at the moment, but given our ability to play NOT DOWN TO, but BELOW our level of competition, makes me think we're in real trouble this w/e.

My question is, will AJ, Julio, Marcus Johnson, Dupree, Roberson, Murchison, Saffold, Hooker, Farley, Jackson, Kern, Ficken and Evans be healthy?!
This season has spun out into a Chargers-esque injury plagued debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back