Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is, will AJ, Julio, Marcus Johnson, Dupree, Roberson, Murchison, Saffold, Hooker, Farley, Jackson, Kern, Ficken and Evans be healthy?!
This season has spun out into a Chargers-esque injury plagued debacle.
but they sat everyone all exhibition season to prevent injuries ...

No Aj, Julio, Dupree, a punter, and our draft class in street clothes we maybe in trouble. But we have to keep the faith our stellar OC and DC will coach the guys up! Masterful game plan I am sure!

Uggh just can't get excited about this after the jets game. We played like a. 500 team (a bad one at that) last Sunday. Please AJ, Julio please please please make a come back.

We basically gave up a few big plays which were precipitated by not containing the QB. Now with that said I'm losing trust in Jenkins and might prefer Borders out there although that might not be much better. Giving up a 1st down catch is one thing but letting guys run behind you for big plays is unforgivable. Of course it was Borders spectating while Davis caught that long TD pass. If Borders does anything to disrupt Davis he drops the ball. We have seen that before.

Here is a scenario. Urb resigns and the team somehow gets renewed strength and balls out. It's happened before.

Did you steal my idea? Who said this first?? Ha anyways we obviously agree ... Typical Titans. Not sure how anyone can be overly confident in any way about a W Sunday after last weeks debacle.

We just need to trust the staff that gave up 27 points to a team that had scored 20 in 3 games. We went from being a top 3 offense to losing to the Jets with this new OC who was so good for raiders.

All I know is that we can’t lose back to back game against winless teams.

We shouldn’t lose to any winless team but if we lose to two, in a row, I might have to just find something else to do on Sunday’s.

If this team loses back to back games against the two worst teams in the NFL, we aren’t going anywhere this year anyway. Hopefully Vrabel and team can right this Sh&t show ship and quick. Otherwise we’re in for a long frustrating season.

Vrabel's idea of resting vets back-fired. He lost at a calculated risk. I'm pretty sure he knows he has to win this game to protect the division lead and playoff certainty.

And FTR, I think Vrabel way WAY too confident in the players he fielded for the Jets game. He should have known that playing the Jets in their stadium would spot that team at least 3points. The Jets loss squarely on Vrabel really- no one else. I don't see him making the same mistake this week.

Last time I checked Vrabel doesn’t play in the secondary for the Titans so I’m not sure how he’s the only person to blaim for the Jets loss. Vrabel fielded the team that was available to him and he will do the same this week. Vrabel is responsible for the pathetic coordinators we currently have but the players need to make plays. We have been constantly getting beat on the deep ball this year and we are not creating turnovers either. Plenty of blaim to go around.

Last time I checked Vrabel doesn’t play in the secondary for the Titans so I’m not sure how he’s the only person to blaim for the Jets loss. Vrabel fielded the team that was available to him and he will do the same this week. Vrabel is responsible for the pathetic coordinators we currently have but the players need to make plays. We have been constantly getting beat on the deep ball this year and we are not creating turnovers either. Plenty of blaim to go around.
He's the Head Coach, he hired the coordinators so he shoulders majority of the blame...he wanted that position so he gets what comes with it..good, bad and the ugly

Ugh- just can’t do the “responsibility versus blame” lesson about being a professional tonight.

Jags defense has only given up 1 run over 20 yrds and is 6th in the league in ypc...Hopefully Henry is able to change that stat line quite a bit

Jags are also giving up an amazing 75% completion rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back