Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to game! And I’m checking out this “Bridge Building” premium tailgate. I’ll report back if it’s worth the price.

https://bullseyeeventgroup.com/titans-vip-tailgate/

I'll be at the game. Probably will skip out on this as the hotel I'm going to be at has a pretty good breakfast option.

But why would VIP Reserved Room have to be a group of 16? People really go to games with that many people together. You'd think 4, not 16.

I'll be at the game. Probably will skip out on this as the hotel I'm going to be at has a pretty good breakfast option.

But why would VIP Reserved Room have to be a group of 16? People really go to games with that many people together. You'd think 4, not 16.

There is a group reservation (room) and then open areas for any number of folks. There's two types tickets. I've never done it before, I'm going with my son (26 yo). He'll probably wear out the all you can eat and drink. I like the convenience, the idea of the premium bar, and 4 food station choices. I'll report back if it was worth the price of the ticket to get in.

Nate Davis is OUT. What's our starting line going to be? I'm a little surprised we didn't make a trade, or at the bare minimum, poach some scrub off someone's PS and hope we get lucky.

It’s also more than $6,000 to rent the Reserved Room for you tailgate party. I remember when we could rent the party room at Mr Gatti’s for $50! And they had tabletop Ms. Pac-Man!

It’s also more than $6,000 to rent the Reserved Room for you tailgate party. I remember when we could rent the party room at Mr Gatti’s for $50! And they had tabletop Ms. Pac-Man!

Yeah that's an insane amount of people for that party. I would think that they would at least have a party of 4 or maybe 8.

This feels like the typical “Titans off a bye and should be rested and healthy” and lay an egg.

The Titans are 4-0 under Vrabel in games after the bye week and have won 6 in a row coming off the bye. But don’t let facts get on the way of your “typical” feeling.

The Titans are 4-0 under Vrabel in games after the bye week and have won 6 in a row coming off the bye. But don’t let facts get on the way of your “typical” feeling.
I was at the game in Nashvegas where the cows boat raced the Titans outta the stadium... after the Titans bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back