Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
djwkcwnv5ynze7zlx2gv

They lose Bush for the year? Never like or wanna see that with ANYONE - but if their was a silver lining for Henry n Tanny to continue feasting it be this. Cuz that ‘Burgh defense is legit.

I was at this one

cryin' ass stoolers crying like crybabies that cry

cause it never gets old...

I was at this one too

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelers seem to have a legit defense. Going to be pretty hard to score the 30-40 points we’ve been needing to win some of these games.

We better hope that this is the week the defense finally gets it together. Otherwise Big Ben and company will hang a 50 burger on this Swiss Cheese defense.

There is only one way that this can end and that is a blowout win for the Titans!!!!! Henry is just getting started!!!! I can see him gaining 300 yards in this one boys. Tanny will get the chance to rest the whole second half. We score at will. Our defense is finding their groove. They will only allow a few points. We will beat them so bad Terry Bradshaw will feel it!!!!

Titans 765
Stoolers 5

I hate S**tsburgh.
I want very badly to absolutely smash the guys. don’t even care about records for this game, just beat the stoolers.

Who fucking cares. Our offense can and does score at will. As long as we make sure tanny has the ball in his hands in the last minute we win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back