Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always makes me nervous , if this team is going to be an actual Super Bowl contender then they better start adapting to the national attention.
I think they still have another week of disrespect to ride on. I expect most of the media to pick the Steelers to win.

After we take them down though, they're going to have to switch roles and use the "everyone is going to be bringing their best" to take us down approach.

At this point though, I have full faith in Vrabel to have this team in the best mindset possible going into any game.

You can never count this Titans team out! Even when it looks like all hope is lost they seems to pull a W out of the hat.

But this defense is really bad and inconsistent. They do seem to still create timely turnovers and the occasional stop when really needed. But for the most part they cannot be trusted to help win games for us.

We are dead last on 3rd downs and 31st in the red zone. I’m hoping that they continue to get better. With this offense we don’t need a top 5 defense. But we also don’t need one in the bottom of most key indicators either.

Titans will surprise the NFL by running all over the Steelers. Pittsburgh has played deadbeat opponents thus far. I'm not convinced they're a good run stop defense. Henry 180 yards 3 TDs. 34/24 Titans.

If we can keep big ben in check we will get the W. I'm not scared of their defense I think our offense should do fine, but we can't win a shoot out with the Steelers, our D has to step up this week and allow us to get a big lead so Henry can get to work.

Titans will surprise the NFL by running all over the Steelers. Pittsburgh has played deadbeat opponents thus far. I'm not convinced they're a good run stop defense. Henry 180 yards 3 TDs. 34/24 Titans.
They held the Browns, who were/are the #1 rushing team, to 75 yards. They are allowing an average of 66 yards rushing per game.

Hopefully, not having Bush will help but I think the Steelers D is legit.

If we lose to the Steelers it will have nothing to do with national attention. It will be because our defense can’t stop anybody

If we lose to the Steelers it will have nothing to do with national attention. It will be because our defense can’t stop anybody
If there's a game for Clowney and Beasley to show up, this is it.

That will help our secondary, will Adoree be back for this one?

They held the Browns, who were/are the #1 rushing team, to 75 yards. They are allowing an average of 66 yards rushing per game.

Hopefully, not having Bush will help but I think the Steelers D is legit.
I think them not having Bush is pretty well negated by us not having Lewan.

I genuinely have no idea which way this game is going to go. If we come out and get on the board early, we'll be ok. If we struggle from the start it might be a long day.

And look what the titans did with it. Blew a 14 point lead and made a way closer game than it should have been, shoot out, against a 1-4 basement dweller.

They won! Lol stop being a negative Nancy. We had the most total offense in a single game ever as a franchise. Had a 350 yard passer and a 200 yard rusher. Henry out gained like 5 teams by himself. Oh yeah and we did it without our LT, WR2, and TE1.

Texans aren’t a bad team guys. They’ve played Steelers, KC, Baltimore already this year. And they’ve played much better since firing their coach.

Oh yeah and we also got national attention after beating NE last year in the playoffs. You gonna complain about the next game after that too?

I think them not having Bush is pretty well negated by us not having Lewan.

I genuinely have no idea which way this game is going to go. If we come out and get on the board early, we'll be ok. If we struggle from the start it might be a long day.
Our offense is better however there defense is a lot better than ours. My gut is they slow our offense enough and our defense gets shredded. Hope I’m wrong but I don’t have a good feeling about it

Think alot of people downplay the Lewan injury.. trying to blame penalties and whatnot.. dude didn't give up a sack this year and I don't recall hardly any penalties this season.

If protection starts to be an issue, our team is exposed, because our offense is carrying this trash defense. Nothing on defense has changed, so if you stop our O from putting up 30+, teams are gonna steamroll us. That's just how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back