Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if aj brown aggravated his knee, or if they're just being overly cautious with him. Anyone know off the top of their head if he was out there during the ot drive?

Ryan Clark
@Realrclark25

·
3h

I think @KingHenry_2
is a monster. One of the best backs in football. I don’t believe he runs with the same physicality in the front 7, or tight spaces as on the second level! This is
Ryan Clark
@Realrclark25

·
3h

I think @KingHenry_2
is a monster. One of the best backs in football. I don’t believe he runs with the same physicality in the front 7, or tight spaces as on the second level! This is not a hot take. Just a fact, & it’s ok! Still balls. In a small space I wouldn’t blink!

He's not way off base here. And not the first person to mention It. Like he said. He still balls, but yeah if there is a weakness in his game this pretty much describes it.

A shame we'll never see this team at 100% with Lewan going down. That said, with Adoree, Jonnu and AJ all playing, this might be the closest we get. Is Davis also good to go?

He's not way off base here. And not the first person to mention It. Like he said. He still balls, but yeah if there is a weakness in his game this pretty much describes it.
Henry is averaging 5.3 yds up the middle, he must be running with some physicality.
If it's ok with Ryan Clark I'd rather see the 60, 70, 99 yd runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back