Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I think you will see us play a similar style as we did against the Bills...we will be ok giving up yrds between the 20s to avoid the big play...we will play a bunch of zone coverage with Hooker and Molden and beg them to run the ball.

Hill scares me. If he gets towards the backfield open he's gone. We been burned a couple of times already against worse qbs and recievers. Gotta playcall smart defensively. Hope Mahomes still fancies throwing some more picks.

Tyreek is still dealing with that quad but I think the real danger is Kelce, Hardeman, Pringle, and Mahomes running the ball. The latter being how he dismantled us in the AFCC game where Evans was absolutely embarrassed.

Tyreek is still dealing with that quad but I think the real danger is Kelce, Hardeman, Pringle, and Mahomes running the ball. The latter being how he dismantled us in the AFCC game where Evans was absolutely embarrassed.

I legitimately believe the turning point in that AFC title game was Maholmes' rushing TD before the half where we literally gave up on the play. That was absolutely a morale killer, we hold them to a field goal and I think we had a chance of winning in the second half and going to the Super Bowl.

I think you will see us play a similar style as we did against the Bills...we will be ok giving up yrds between the 20s to avoid the big play...we will play a bunch of zone coverage with Hooker and Molden and beg them to run the ball.

Yep. This will definitely be the game plan. Not only does it make sense with our personnel, but this is how basically every team is playing the chiefs. Keep them from making big plays, force them to methodically move down the field and hope they make mistakes and have to kick some FGs.

So is our Kicker, Simien or whatever his name is out on season ending IR? I saw where Bullock has a hurt shoulder from where he tried to stop that TD kick off that got called back.

So is our Kicker, Simien or whatever his name is out on season ending IR? I saw where Bullock has a hurt shoulder from where he tried to stop that TD kick off that got called back.

It wasn't season ending. It was only the usual 3 week IR. After that, you have a few weeks that you can elect to bring the player back and we're coming up to that point. I wouldn't be surprised if we IR'd the current guy and brought back the first guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back