Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having Hooker and Dupree back against the Bills made a huge difference. Hooker and Byard just play so well together. Dupree played disciplined smart football and set the edge strong while working pressure against Allen.
Gonna need a big game from Jenkins, Jackson, Malden and Borders. Those guys gonna be tested but have the skills and played their hearts out last week. I’d maybe have Jackson on Hill since he’s our fastest DB.
I could see Williamson entering if Evans is flailing.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sp...buffalo-bills-nfl-week-6-schedule/8479584002/

just a damn reminder about the commies at thetennessean ...

also Carlos Santana might be 107 years old... but he can still play

Cudos to this guy- he got it right. :

Nick Gray, trending sports writer
Titans 31, Bills 28: Have no great reasons for this, other than Derrick Henry being Derrick Henry and Julio Jones returning to the lineup. But only 8 teams in the NFL have a .500 or better outright record as a home underdog since Mike Vrabel arrived in Nashville in 2018, and Tennessee (5-5) is one of them.

I’m always concerned after an emotional win that we come out flat the next game. Not sure why they it’s such a trend for us, but would be glad to make that a distant memory.

I’m always concerned after an emotional win that we come out flat the next game. Not sure why they it’s such a trend for us, but would be glad to make that a distant memory.
Same. But I’m hoping that with our recent history against the Chiefs they come out fired up for this one. This is turning into a fun rivalry.

If the Titans come out and punch these guys in the mouth right off the start I could see us winning this game. We need to be as physical with them as we were with the Bills. They have a few guys playing hurt so put a lick on them and let them start making business decisions.

A.J. Brown posted on Twitter Thursday that he's still dealing with digestive issues due to food poisoning last week.

“My body is rejecting any food I eat,” Brown said on Twitter. “This s••• ain’t no joke.” Brown, who swore off fast food after he nearly missed the Titans' Week 6 game against Buffalo with food poisoning, didn't practice on Wednesday or Thursday ahead of the team's Week 7 matchup against Kansas City. A limited practice for Brown on Friday would put him on track to play Sunday against the Chiefs -- a fantastic matchup against a burnable KC secondary.

Hmm- if it was food poisoning from Chipotle there’d be more effected than just AJB. Any other reported cases traceable to Chipotle in the area?

McDonalds Chicken Nuggets got me once. One day of face first in the toilet like every hour, but recollect it cleared after that on it's own without treatment. But it was god awful.

If the Titans come out and punch these guys in the mouth right off the start I could see us winning this game. We need to be as physical with them as we were with the Bills. They have a few guys playing hurt so put a lick on them and let them start making business decisions.
No more IFs at this point...we have to punch opponents in the mouth..Henry is doing his part... Tannehill needs to step up his game and Julio and AJ fully healthy on the field together will be huge

I dont feel great about this one due to our disturbing tendency to start slowly on offense. Outside of Mahomes throwing picks KC is still explosive as hell on offense and I could see them righting the ship against our depleted secondary fairly easily. Hopefully we use the same defensive gamplan we used on Buffalo and actually play aggressively. A slow start on offense means this will get ugly quick.

I dont feel great about this one due to our disturbing tendency to start slowly on offense. Outside of Mahomes throwing picks KC is still explosive as hell on offense and I could see them righting the ship against our depleted secondary fairly easily. Hopefully we use the same defensive gamplan we used on Buffalo and actually play aggressively. A slow start on offense means this will get ugly quick.
I don't think KC is a problem, yes their offense is explosive..but their D isn't great..our problem is our offense isn't what it should be

Hmm- if it was food poisoning from Chipotle there’d be more effected than just AJB. Any other reported cases traceable to Chipotle in the area?
I read the comments on his tweet and there were quite a few folks that said they got food poisoning from the Chipotle on West End

I just can’t feel that confident in Tennessee.

Going in to the Buffalo game it was talked about that for whatever reason, Tennessee shows up in prime time and for games when a large majority have counted them out.

On the flip side, I can’t recall the last time they had a big win and followed with a second big win especially if they were back on the “competitive” list. Maybe the playoffs 2 years ago but people are giving Tennessee a chance to win this game even if they’re underdogs, that has me more worried about the let down.

I just can’t feel that confident in Tennessee.

Going in to the Buffalo game it was talked about that for whatever reason, Tennessee shows up in prime time and for games when a large majority have counted them out.

On the flip side, I can’t recall the last time they had a big win and followed with a second big win especially if they were back on the “competitive” list. Maybe the playoffs 2 years ago but people are giving Tennessee a chance to win this game even if they’re underdogs, that has me more worried about the let down.
There is a high probability the Titans go into this game as flat and uninspiring as this three hour old coca cola sitting on my desk.

Julio Jones (hamstring) told reporters that he was feeling good after Friday's practice.

A.J. Brown (food poisoning) said he'll be fine to play in Week 7 against the Chiefs.

Titans declared LT Taylor Lewan (concussion) out for Week 7 against the Chiefs.

Julio Jones (hamstring) told reporters that he was feeling good after Friday's practice.

A.J. Brown (food poisoning) said he'll be fine to play in Week 7 against the Chiefs.

Titans declared LT Taylor Lewan (concussion) out for Week 7 against the Chiefs.

We are 2-0 in games where Taylor Lewan plays 50% of the snaps or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back