Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can’t feel that confident in Tennessee.

Going in to the Buffalo game it was talked about that for whatever reason, Tennessee shows up in prime time and for games when a large majority have counted them out.

On the flip side, I can’t recall the last time they had a big win and followed with a second big win especially if they were back on the “competitive” list. Maybe the playoffs 2 years ago but people are giving Tennessee a chance to win this game even if they’re underdogs, that has me more worried about the let down.

Twice last year. Beat Buffalo and the beat Houston on very short rest.

Beat Baltimore in OT and then beat Indy the following week.

It seems like the Chiefs are not their normal, explosive and dominate selves so far this year. They’re barely .500 and very beatable. If we can play as disciplined and focused as we did against the Bills we can definitely win this one!

Depends on which Titans team shows up. The one we just saw on. I day, or the one that laid and egg against the Jets. Hopefully the one we just saw on Monday!

Turnovers. Whoever turns it over less should win.

We better hope Mahomes continues to turn the ball over like he has been.
Yep. He has 10 turnovers in the last 5 games. 6 came in the last 2.
CEH is out, some of their OL is out, Tyreek and Kelce are banged up. Time for some revenge

I think the key to the game is who performs better in the redzone. Titans held the Bills to 2 TDs in 5 attempts on Monday, with the Bills first two possessions resulting in field goals. Being down 6-0 instead of potentially 14-0 was huge. The same can be said in the Titans loss to the Jets, as the Titans squandered early redzone opportunities.

Both teams should move the ball with little difficulty. It’s whichever defense that doesn’t break that will determine who wins.

I got a feeling our offense is going to come out to play tomorrow. Them play action passes going to be absolutely flawless against the Chiefs.

Tanny throws for 340 yards 3 TD's, while Henry goes for 130 yards rushing and 2 TD's.

Chiefs going to need 31+ points to beat us tomorrow.

I got a feeling our offense is going to come out to play tomorrow. Them play action passes going to be absolutely flawless against the Chiefs.

Tanny throws for 340 yards 3 TD's, while Henry goes for 130 yards rushing and 2 TD's.

Chiefs going to need 31+ points to beat us tomorrow.

They are going to need more than that. Chiefs defense is straight up trash. The Chiefs have no running game. Very one dimensional. Both teams might hit 40 points.

They are going to need more than that. Chiefs defense is straight up trash. The Chiefs have no running game. Very one dimensional. Both teams might hit 40 points.

I'd rather them have a running game TBH.. Their strength going up against our weakness, and our strength going up against their weakness.

I think our pass rush will get to Mahomes.

Should be a fun game no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back