Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengals 10/14 on third down today.

Vrabel/Bowen showing that Vrabel's terrible defense is Houston was not a fluke. They did not make a single adjustment from the Steelers game and the Bengals ran the exact same gameplan the Steelers did.

When we look back at this season, not getting a true DC will be the major reason why this team goes nowhere.

This team can easily be 5-5 in a few weeks.

We officially cannot take this team seriously with this defense. We have to score 30 points every game to win. It’s absolutely sickening to lose to the 1-5 Bengals and get dominated to boot.

Defense can't even do the fundamentals correctly. They can't tackle, they can't rush or cover. So much athleticism and talent wasted

Vrabel has some explaning to do.

Vrabel is on Whisenhunt level when it comes to explaining how historically bad this defense has been.

It's nice to see Joseph and Butler mingling hardcore and laughing with the Bengals. These clowns don't give 2 shits about being on this team.

As I have said before, if the HC is also the DC, you have a part time HC and a part time DC.

Titans showing that they are not close to the class of the top teams in the league. If they don't agree, let's see it on the field. This game against the Bengals was an embarrassment for the Titans.

It’s simple people. Bengals entered with 4 offensive starting lineman sitting out - on a line that ranks near the bottom anyways.

The Titans left with 0 sacks. 0. Clowney ain’t getting no big pay day at the end of the year - he is who we thought he is ... just a guy who makes a big play once every full moon ... it’s not all on him but this pass rush is pathetic.

The defensive backfield situation is not much better / both starting corners currently are in their 30s and are burnt toast. While the young guy who we need is made of glass.

Who in management thought this was OK to field a defense like this going in - knowing we had tons of $$ and are contenders and just got done losing last year because they couldn’t get a finger on Mahomes when they needed a stop.

One of the most frustrating football games that I have watched as a Titans fan. Every time we made a play, something bad happened to off set it. If we can some how make our defense average, we could make a run but it is just awful.

Every defensive player on this team besides 2-3 guys quit. This defense needs to be blown up and rebuilt.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing, but if that is the case, that that is a ton of misses for JROB as the GM.

The biggest disappointments on D has been the regression of Jayon Brown, Evans, and Landry. That's a lot of draft capital to strike out on

1. Vrabel/Robinsons arrogance may cost us a super bowl run this year. To not hire a DC, you better damn well prove that you didn't need one.

Their saving grace was points allowed. Now they don't even have that to fall back on.

One of the most costly moves of the off season.

2. Refs did not cost us the game but I say it again, performances like today's should cost them their jobs. Line judge especially. Dude was flipping coins making calls

3. Even getting back adore will not fix this. Bengals had backups as their starting line today and we got no sacks. I could bitch about clown and preacher boy but in the end, its not having a competent DC that's costing us

Clowney is trash. Beasley is trash. Everyone on our Dline outside Simmons are trash. Landry is average. Evans fine. Jayon average. We have no CBs. Vacarro is done. Byard got paid and isn't trying anymore. We have nothing on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back