Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
0sacks.jpg

That's unacceptable playing a team with a rookie QB being protected by a patchwork OL missing 4 out of 5 starters including both of their tackles along with a center. The bungles moved the ball easily against our toilet paper defense.

But but but we came so close like 3 or 4 times to a sack.

Glad I didn’t watch this chit show today! Obviously our defense is epically bad. But let’s not forget a shout out to the special teams too.

Like I was saying after some of the ugly wins early in the season against bad teams. We’re not always going to be able to score 30-35 points. Barely winning against every one win team we’ve played this year made me nervous. I was hopeful that the defense would start to click after the season got going but that’s not happening this year.

This could be a championship offense, but with this defense and ST this is nowhere near a championship “team”.
This isn’t even a playoff team let alone a championship team

The offense is under too much pressure to carry this team. They know they have to put up 30 minimum to stand a chance, it's clearly taking its toll on them. One side of the ball cannot carry you all fucking season, and for JRob to fiddle his ass is criminal

Team of losers just got beat by a loser team.

Amazing how nothing changes with the culture of this franchise: Always playing down to the opponent.

This should've been an easy W, but everyone except D. Henry was sleepwalking.

Also, our defense is atrocious. Why Quinn hasn't already been called is beyond me.

Fucking pathetic.

Coaches always get too much praise for wins and blame for losses but there's no doubt Vrabel didn't have his team ready to play today.
I disagree.

The defense is what it is at this point. If you want to say that’s on the coaches and specifically Vrabel, that’s fine. I disagree, but that’s ok.

If Tannehill doesn’t throw a bad interception in the end zone and Gostkowski makes a kick it’s a 1-point game late in the fourth quarter when Jayon makes a pick with some phantom PI call.

Vrabel did some stupid stuff though. He made a bad challenge in the first half and wasted another timeout on a down that led to a converted 3rd or 4th down, because that’s what this defense does.

Coaches always get too much praise for wins and blame for losses but there's no doubt Vrabel didn't have his team ready to play today.

Agreed. We're seeing the same mistakes in week 8 that we saw in week 1, and some fans are surprised at the lack of 'adjustments' made at halftime.

Team of losers just got beat by a loser team.

Amazing how nothing changes with the culture of this franchise: Always playing down to the opponent.

This should've been an easy W, but everyone except D. Henry was sleepwalking.

Also, our defense is atrocious. Why Quinn hasn't already been called is beyond me.

****ing pathetic.

I'm sorry, but anyone who thought this would be an easy win hasn't watched this team over the course of the season. The Titans barely beat some of the NFL's worst teams and their only stand out win was against the Bills. In addition, the Bengals have played tough against quality opponents all season and their offense has been the reason why. Against our defense, any team is capable of beating the Titans.

I feared that the Bengals would move the ball at will against the defense, and they did. Credit to their organization. Their players outplayed ours and their coaches outcoached ours.

This team isn't as good as many thought it was. The next four games will be telling; the bears, the Ravens, and 2x against the Colts.

has any player on D come out and said "we suck" yet? or do they think they're doing an ok job

i'd like to see some acknowledgement from the players that they are trash this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back