Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told ya’ll that we would crush these bums!!I told ya’ll our defense would turn around!!!!! We are are top team in the league!!!! On to these bum ass Clots!!!! We will smash them as well!!!!! Titan Up!!!!

Win we needed. D improved but man our offense was awful everywhere. O line was leaky, tanniehill with some questionable throws and receivers dropping some good balls. Wasn't enamored with Arthur's playcalling and taking Henry outta the game. Should've been more of a comfortable lead early on

Win we needed. D improved but man our offense was awful everywhere. O line was leaky, tanniehill with some questionable throws and receivers dropping some good balls. Wasn't enamored with Arthur's playcalling and taking Henry outta the game. Should've been more of a comfortable lead early on
That being said Chicago defense has some playmakers and they're corners are quite good

6-2 Baby !!!!!

Really need to separate ourselves from the rest of the Division this Thursday Night. Have to and I mean HAVE to be 7-2 after Thursday Nights game making the clots 5-4.

Titans go to 6-2 for the season. Nice win today over the Bears. Titans took comfortable lead into the last quarter, but allowed the Bears to score 17 points in the fourth quarter. I really don't like seeing that, but I don't want to complain (too much) about a win.

Not really a good day for the offense. Tannehill only 10 for 21 but did throw the two TDs. Henry only 68 yards and the two back up runners combined for another 21. I would have liked seeing them do better keeping the ball and running down the clock late in the game.

But bottom line has to be a win where they were ahead from their first score. Work to be done this coming week, but I like seeing King in the game. It sure would be good to see a healthy Adoree' Jackson out there next week.

That being said Chicago defense has some playmakers and they're corners are quite good

With the offense confidence as low as I've seen this season , this game scared me. Maybe the pitch count on Derrick Henry was to have him fresh as possible for the game on Thursday Night , considering we're face 2 tough defenses back to back.

With the offense confidence as low as I've seen this season , this game scared me. Maybe the pitch count on Derrick Henry was to have him fresh as possible for the game on Thursday Night , considering we're face 2 tough defenses back to back.
I'm hoping that's the logic behind it and not some kind of scheme change. We got to where we are on henrys back.

The score is actually way closer than it should be.

This was a Titans 24-3 type win.

Defense played great today, even against a bad offense,

1 down 3 to go this is the stretch that will make or break our season. Bear - colts - ravens - colts.
Tough tough stretch ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back