Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this win gives the defense some confidence and we can get rolling.

naturally though the offense has taken massive steps back the last few weeks.

Great win, nice to see some defense again. Nice to force some punts for a change!

I didn’t like allowing them to put 14 quick point at the end of the game.

I make it both Brown and Davis have now have 2 x 100+ yard games this season.

Raymond and Firkser have 1 too, and I recall Jonnu having a big game but not sure if he cracked 100 yards.

It seems to me like Tannehill can seem to have chemistry with (only) 1 guy on any given day.

I mean its good, but lets get cooking with everyone at the same time!

I make it both Brown and Davis have now have 2 x 100+ yard games this season.

Raymond and Firkser have 1 too, and I recall Jonnu having a big game but not sure if he cracked 100 yards.

It seems to me like Tannehill can seem to have chemistry with (only) 1 guy on any given day.

I mean its good, but lets get cooking with everyone at the same time!
It’s more to do with exploiting certain matchups I think. Seems to happen all over the league. Guys have big games and then average games while someone else goes big.

Win we needed. D improved but man our offense was awful everywhere. O line was leaky, tanniehill with some questionable throws and receivers dropping some good balls. Wasn't enamored with Arthur's playcalling and taking Henry outta the game. Should've been more of a comfortable lead early on

Chicago has a pretty terrific defense. The OL lost their best blocker for the year, so we're gonna see some struggles. No reason for Henry to be in the game with a 14 point lead and 3 minutes left to go, especially with a short week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back