Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

But they really though Murray and Snead were the fixes.

The best move I saw at this moment was trading for Jones.
It wasn’t like they signed bottom the barrel FA because that was what was left. Ran went after the big guys specifically for competition THIS season.

With what was signed, the “rebuild” excuse should be out the window.

So far with this team, the only spot that wasn’t addressed with players was the right side of the OL. That’s the only small spot that should get a “rebuild” pass.
Who is they? There is no way Ran and Co. felt like everything that needed to be addressed was addressed. There was just too much to address. Yes, they added some really good pieces, but it’s going to take another offseason to develop guys, draft guys, and sign guys to actually run both offense and defense (and ST!!!!) the way they want to run them.

Who is they? There is no way Ran and Co. felt like everything that needed to be addressed was addressed. There was just too much to address. Yes, they added some really good pieces, but it’s going to take another offseason to develop guys, draft guys, and sign guys to actually run both offense and defense (and ST!!!!) the way they want to run them.
They is definitely Ran and Co.
They signed Murray almost immediately in FA.

And why do the titans need another year to develop a roster full of FA and very little draft picks when most of the league doesn’t have this issue?

And if that’s the case, this season from the get go was just a “let everyone play together for a full season” and 0-17 is realistically possible. Just not a competitive team.

if that’s the case, some of the contracts didn’t make sense.
Also makes no sense to pass on preseason.

When anyone looks at what was drafted/signed this offseason, zero reason to think they needed another season for “rebuilding.

But if that’s true, let’s start getting down the list of who sucks and needs replaced.

I'm not sure levis is the guy

Well, we were 100% outcoached and outplayed in the first half. I want to see how both Levis (and the team) respond in the 2nd half before making any conclusions like that.

Levis is definitely immature and needs to grow up, but I would give him a bit more time. Otherwise we may be in this same place, watching him on another team picking us apart while we bemoan the growing pain issues with the latest "shiny object" playing QB for us.

Latest posts

Back