Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Levis was more "coachable" in the second half IMO. I agree...if he does another bonehead play in week 3 he needs to be shown the bench, but Callahan apparently "coached" him pretty hard today after his last TO....lets see if that sticks before digging into his confidence here IMO...

Levis was more "coachable" in the second half IMO. I agree...if he does another bonehead play in week 3 he needs to be shown the bench, but Callahan apparently "coached" him pretty hard today after his last TO....lets see if that sticks before digging into his confidence here IMO...
Callahan will lose this team if he doesn’t show Levis and the team HE is the coach. Levi’s has lost two the team 2 consecutive games doing it his way.

Levis is the QB for better or worse. Think you have to give 3 years. I know that doesn't happen much anymore. But I think it's the only way not to lose 'em. You bench the guy permanently, he's lost.

I think these growing pains are going to benefit him if he can survive himself. The skills are there- he just needs to learn to play within himself and not freak out. This team is close to being good, but they are young in key areas and need a little time to grow together. In some ways this applies to the coaches, as well. This is Cally’s 2nd game as a head coach AND calling plays.

Latest posts

Back