Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always play poorly on the west coast, and yeah, that's one of the toughest stadiums in the league.

You start off flat up there, you can be in trouble quick.

I'd much rather go in there 1-0 and playing with house money than looking to stave off 0-2.

We always play poorly on the west coast?

This current team hasn’t played on the west coast yet. How do you know that?

You think Seattle is saying “ This Titan team kicked our asses the last time we played them “ …. No, they aren’t.

Teams are different. Thai isn’t the suck as team from 5 or 6 years ago. It’s a different team. can Seattle win? Absolutely. But they aren’t the better team. Just to say we don’t play well on the west coast is silly.

Brown is a Gamer! He will play and he will play well.
He played hurt all last year... But surgery on both knees and knee problems holding him out of practice in the off-season isn't a good sign. It would really suck if his body can't hold up. So much potential.

If the defense can even be half decent in all will be well. Didn't lose anyone on offense that can't be replaced. (Sucked losing Jonnu).

On the bright side, the defense can't possible be worse!

Cards no huddle offense makes it hard to substitute players…hope our front 7 are ready to string snaps together…in last yrs opener Murray three the ball 40 times and ran it 17 times…Got to think that they will try to attack our NB as that is our weakest spot in defense…I’m thinking that The addition of Schwartz will be huge for our defense as we will be able to confuse the young Murray.

He played hurt all last year... But surgery on both knees and knee problems holding him out of practice in the off-season isn't a good sign. It would really suck if his body can't hold up. So much potential.
what was the knee surgeries???

scopes???

Cards no huddle offense makes it hard to substitute players…hope our front 7 are ready to string snaps together…in last yrs opener Murray three the ball 40 times and ran it 17 times…Got to think that they will try to attack our NB as that is our weakest spot in defense…I’m thinking that The addition of Schwartz will be huge for our defense as we will be able to confuse the young Murray.
jimbelina is NOT an addition other than he adds to the FO payroll...

We always play poorly on the west coast?

This current team hasn’t played on the west coast yet. How do you know that?

You think Seattle is saying “ This Titan team kicked our asses the last time we played them “ …. No, they aren’t.

Teams are different. Thai isn’t the suck as team from 5 or 6 years ago. It’s a different team. can Seattle win? Absolutely. But they aren’t the better team. Just to say we don’t play well on the west coast is silly.

Of course we can win.

I'd just rather not NEED that one so early. It's a tough test is all.

Okay, Week 1 King Henry big stiff arm recipient predictions!

I’m going with CB Robert Alford. Hasn’t played in a couple years because of injury and could take a bad angle on Henry if the king bounces it to the left side. We all know how that works out for people.
Who you got?

Of course we can win.

I'd just rather not NEED that one so early. It's a tough test is all.

Any given Sunday. They are all tough and should be approached that way. Seattle is favored by 4.5. The Seattle defense isn’t that special. We don’t know for sure yet what the Titans defense looks like. Both teams can score. The game will be a shootout probably. But it’s a game the Titans can play very well in and still lose or vice versa.

This is a game the same old Titans would lose. I hope Tannehill has a quick start and good first game, otherwise the experts on this forum who were clamoring for Tannehill over Brady will start to look pretty clueless. Brady > Tannehill in 2020, and if he wins another SB this year it will be obvious the Titans made the wrong choice if Tannehill never wins one. So much for Brady being washed up…

This is a game the same old Titans would lose. I hope Tannehill has a quick start and good first game, otherwise the experts on this forum who were clamoring for Tannehill over Brady will start to look pretty clueless. Brady > Tannehill in 2020, and if he wins another SB this year it will be obvious the Titans made the wrong choice if Tannehill never wins one. So much for Brady being washed up…

You're assuming we ever actually had such a choice, which is probably wrong.

about as much chance at TB as Gayton back in the day

all gayton did was slow down Titan FA signings - like the Titans sign FAs early anyways

jimbelina is NOT an addition other than he adds to the FO payroll...
I can tell you a Jim Schwartz defensive has never had less than 20 sacks in a yr like the Titans did last yr....in fact in Philly his teams have averaged 40 sacks a yr...I dream of just getting 30 sacks...can't imagine us actually getting 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back