Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
also probably won’t trade picks until we find out the results

WYHI.

17SPOKANE2-superJumbo.jpg

If you are an owner in this league and not part of our active discord channel, please Pm me so I can get you an invite. I would like to get everyone in the same space. Thank you.

I think I'm going to have to let my team go this year too. Between work, moving and personal stuff; I just don't feel like I'd have the time to dedicate. Sucks having been around since the beginning and leaving without a win... but I sucked at guessing which rookies would pan out.

My team is Goff Ballz by the way, since most of you don't know me

I think I'm going to have to let my team go this year too. Between work, moving and personal stuff; I just don't feel like I'd have the time to dedicate. Sucks having been around since the beginning and leaving without a win... but I sucked at guessing which rookies would pan out.

@jr

I’ll get it taken care of. Appreciate the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back