Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I understand it correctly it is a regulatory thing not a law

so by living in a representative republic your options are to vote for a representative/administration that thinks as much like you as is possible.

other than that not much you can do.

unless you are donktarded. Then you could wear a puzzyhat and trash the neighborhood

GJYYNle.jpg

I dont like it in the least, but you dont see me whinning like a little girl about it.

call your congressman, oh wait... the people deciding this :bs: are totally isolated from your votes and opinions.

I dont like it in the least, but you dont see me whinning like a little girl about it.

call your congressman, oh wait... the people deciding this :bs: are totally isolated from your votes and opinions.

So basically because it's a republic backed thing, you won't go against it. Got it.

Such a suck off as usual.

If this was democrats you would already have a 59 page thread calling for their heads. Hypocritical much?

The 8 years prior... he'd be spearheading the protests if this had happened then.

He jerks off every time he sees someone with an (R) beside their name. Party loyalist through and through. It's almost sad that even though he disagrees with something deep down, his blind faith in a political party keeps him hushed and jizzing his pants.

He jerks off every time he sees someone with an (R) beside their name. Party loyalist through and through. It's almost sad that even though he disagrees with something deep down, his blind faith in a political party keeps him hushed and jizzing his pants.
Sheep.

go ahead and call everyone on that list...

exactly zero of them will give a F about you or your opinion or actually have any input into any decision on the topic

i bullshitted you because you think trump actually had a hand in this, it's laughable
Welp....

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wi...l-blocking-online-privacy-regulation-46557210

After his press secretary blasted it as an example of rampant government overreach, President Donald Trump signed a bill into law Monday that could eventually allow internet providers to sell information about their customers' browsing habits.

"He's not a normal politician. He's a man of the people."

and when I wrote that, it was accurate

already said I don't support anything like this, what else do you want

Trump's FCC guy is a joke, and it's not surprising he didn't undermine a guy he JUST appointed
Don't undermine the guy you just appointed?

This is a guy who is popular for firing people. If "his guy" wants something done and it's wrong... Trump acknowledges it. He's supposed to "drain the swamp"... not play along.

Trump is completely complicit in this.

I don't care who's president... you don't approve shit like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back