Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone gets a medal league.

Don't hit him too hard league.

You can't look at the QB league.

Incomplete pass? Nah, pass interference league.

Etc Etc.

They were saying on Sirius NFL radio that if the league installed an expansion team that we would have to have 2 because of the mathematics involving the schedule.

Los Angeles is building "Farmers Field" in downtown to get themselves a team, I even heard rumors of two expansion teams in LA that would work like the Giants and Jets do in New York.

Could just be a rumor.. I mean the NFL has really worked out well in LA in the past :disappointed: so lets just go ahead and give them two teams right off the bat.

Maybe Goodell gets his wish for a team in London? $50 says they get a homo English related name like the Kings or Knights heh perhaps the Queens with pink uniforms? :brow:

I have actually thought Oklahoma City would be a decent spot for a small market team much like the Titans.

Those people goes nuts for the Sooners, they would love to have a pro team.

How about a few reasons why people dont like it

There are usually two joke playoffs teams if not more every season. This would increase those joke teams and makes it way easier to get into the playoffs.

You'd see 7-9 and 6-10 teams playing in January. Quality football!

Goodell, you are the antichrist and I now forgive James Harrison (who I also hate) for saying he wants to set you on fire and piss on your ashes... or whatever it was that he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back