Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we’ve all been focusing on the horrible defense but ST has been almost as terrible too. Other than Kern, the kicking and the return game has been pretty crappy.

I swear if Houston keeps it close and it comes down to our FedEx punter - shanking a 12 yard punt out of bounds i'll lose my $@&h!

Cant remember who, but someone in here was arguing that that blocked punt was on the punter, as the rusher was so far ahead of the game he should have seen it coming, stepped and then ran.

Yeah... idk lol they literally showed the play on replay and circled the missed block by the Titans player. Like Brave said. Most blocks (punts and FG’s) are rarely the fault of the kicker.

Yeah as really Stephen G has been on again and off again. But it is Kern that is much more needed. As he can punt it long and also know how to do directional punting. Hope they get well.

Yeah... idk lol they literally showed the play on replay and circled the missed block by the Titans player. Like Brave said. Most blocks (punts and FG’s) are rarely the fault of the kicker.
True, but they knew that the punter would be rattled after the killer shank. Ran An aggressive punt block. And we did leave someone unblocked up the middle.

Unfortunate. However far worse position groups could have been hit. If the game ends up being decided on a field goal or punt, the titans didn't do their jobs anyway.

Next man up

Better with Kern than without.
Sloman can't be any worse than Gostowski...statswise looks like the same kicker

Always better with Kern out there ya.
Im not gonna comment on sloman instead of gostowski because who the hell knows with us and our kickers. I just pray this isn't a game that comes down to a kick

Always better with Kern out there ya.
Im not gonna comment on sloman instead of gostowski because who the hell knows with us and our kickers. I just pray this isn't a game that comes down to a kick
If this game comes down to a kick we have bigger problems than our kicking game lol

Good to have Kern back. Hopefully he doesn't get used much anyway.

Same for the rookie kicker... but didnt have much confidence in Gost making most kicks anyway, so we will see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back