Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Welcome to the 2021 NFL Draft Thread: Day 1. Consider this like the Game Day Thread where members can hang out and discuss whatever is happening.

Once the Titans take a player, we'll start a new thread on the pick in the Titans & NFL Talk forum.

It’s Draft Day! Woot woot! I thought we could use a thread to chop it up today.

I still think D is the move tonight, yet we could really do anything at this point.

I still wish the old format was back in that the draft was Saturday and Sunday. Even though it was all day long, it was so much better.

I still wish the old format was back in that the draft was Saturday and Sunday. Even though it was all day long, it was so much better.

Of course it was. The 1st round lasts like 5 hours now. It's ridiculous. Teams do not need more than 5 min to make a pick. It's purely to make more money off advertising.

Rumor was the Saints were trying to move ahead of us for a CB, now they’re saying the Saints are trying to move all the way into the top 10 for an offensive player!

Although excited, this feels like we are filling MAJOR holes instead of upgrading the team, and we should be upgrading the team at this point in the timeline to win a SuperBowl. So it feels like the wrong direction. That said, as long as the mammoth is still running, we will be ok,cand that has to be enough right now. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade down and draft Elijah Moore in 1
Best CB in 2
Best Edge, TE, OT in 3

Kicker in 6 or 7
I'm gonna be so angry when we don't spend our 7th on the best kicker coming out of college. Bit us in the a$$ last year, and will do the same this year.

Oh man, I'm so excited for tonight, but so scared too. If JR doesn't hit on this pick, it's possible that our window starts closing sooner than expected. I'm not jumping off the ledge or anything, but we NEED a difference maker, ideal on the D side.

I'm gonna be so angry when we don't spend our 7th on the best kicker coming out of college. Bit us in the a$$ last year, and will do the same this year.

Oh man, I'm so excited for tonight, but so scared too. If JR doesn't hit on this pick, it's possible that our window starts closing sooner than expected. I'm not jumping off the ledge or anything, but we NEED a difference maker, ideal on the D side.
If JRob misses this year, the window closes and so should the door on his azz

He can't get cute, best WR, CB or Edge at 22

If JRob misses this year, the window closes and so should the door on his azz

He can't get cute, best WR, CB or Edge at 22

JRob is not going anywhere as long as the team is winning. He has far more rope than people here think.

And while I like best player at all of those spots, I am all for the best player period.

Titan Up fellas and grab your good luck charms. We need to nail this draft! Who y'all got us taking tonight on day one?

I think we're going to grab either a corner or a wide reciever. Elijah Moore sounds like a realistic option. I personally hope we go corner and then trade a mid-late round pick for Anthony Miller. We still need a NT, TE, and RT amongst these other positions, so we really need to maximize our assets these next few days.

I honestly haven't done much research this year but I'm gonna mock us Caleb Farley for the hell of it. Good players that fall with injury concerns have worked out for us before, and he happens to play a position of one of, if not, our biggest need.

CB Caleb Farley for me

Titan Up fellas. Let's go!!

Last edited by a moderator:
alijah-vera-tucker-nfl-draft-player-profile-usc-offensive-tackle.jpg

AV Tucker says 'hello!' from 1.22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back