Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing that Christian Barmore had such character concerns that he fell completely out of the first. I believe one scout called him “uncoachable”.

Not sure what the best combo is for Fulton and Jenkins. Probably Fulton in slot if he is capable of doing that but really depends on who the offense has at WR and if we need some run support from the NB. Jenkins might be the better fit against fast and shifty slot WRs.
Man we're gonna be young back there. Need Byard and Jenkins to be good leaders. And some good coaching.

Elijah Moore, Terrace Marshall, Nico Collins, Barmore, Onwuzerike, Ojulari, Friermuth, Jenkins, Humphrey, Dickerson, Eichenberg,Meinerz, Radunz, Basham, Milton Williams, Bolton, Cox, Grant, Cosmi, Moehrig, JOK, Asante Samuel jr

so we pick 21 in rnd 2 so 2 of those guys listed will be available..

Trading down should be 10 times easier than trading up.

Even if it's a team saying we will give you our 28th pick for your 35th pick and your late 3rd rounder.

Let's be honest, the Saints could've got Payton Taylor in the early to mid 2nd round.

Trading down meaning trading back? It is much harder to trade back in the draft.

Elijah Moore, Terrace Marshall, Nico Collins, Barmore, Onwuzerike, Ojulari, Friermuth, Jenkins, Humphrey, Dickerson, Eichenberg,Meinerz, Radunz, Basham, Milton Williams, Bolton, Cox, Grant, Cosmi, Moehrig, JOK, Asante Samuel jr

so we pick 21 in rnd 2 so 2 of those guys listed will be available..

You'd take Nico Collins in the 2nd? You could probably add Rondale Moore to this list.

I actually like the second round the best in the draft, especially when you have a lot of 1st round value. Just hate the anxiety it gives me when each team picks hoping they don't draft a player we need.

After going CB in round 1 last night, who do you want the Titans to take on day 2? Right now they have picks 53, 85, and 100.

A list of players that are still available who could make sense:

Carlos Basham
Azeez Ojulari
Christian Barmore
Rondale Moore
Elijah Moore
Terrace Marshall
Tutu Atwell
Pat Friermuth
Rashad Weaver
Nick Bolton
Levi Onwuzurike
Dyami Brown
Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
Teven Jenkins
Jalen Mayfield
Samuel Cosmi
Brevin Jordan
Joseph Ossai

It will be impossible to draft all our needs without accumulating additional picks.
So, assuming no additional picks are added by trading back what position of need gets let out?
OT, EDGE, WR, TE, DT

also, if we don't like any players at those positions in the second, I'm all for another CB (ASjr, or AR out of UCF).
Still like taking two WR and if it's late rounds I am shooting for Darden & Anthony Schwartz.

It will be impossible to draft all our needs without accumulating additional picks.
So, assuming no additional picks are added by trading back what position of need gets let out?
OT, EDGE, WR, TE, DT

also, if we don't like any players at those positions in the second, I'm all for another CB (ASjr, or AR out of UCF).
Still like taking two WR and if it's late rounds I am shooting for Darden & Anthony Schwartz.
I LOVE Schwartz and he would add elite speed to this offense - something we haven't had since CJ left. We would prob need to take him in the 3rd though. The Titans have met with him several times, so I hope to see his name called tonight.

OT, EDGE, WR, TE, DT

I don't think TE is as big of a need as advertised. I think we are more likely to see two WRs rather a WR/TE today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back